Funny Youtube Video

jonniebkk

unfortunately there are a lot of people in this world that need sterelizing and in my time living in pattaya I was ashamed to be English more than once.

but theres also many other nationalities I was glad I wasn't :o

Erm... well the video I saw was an Englishman being verbally but not physically aggressive despite great provocation and expressing concern for the womens children and I'm not sure but was he saying he got them dressed and up for school?

So whose the bad person here?

Is this how most Brits spend their holidays in Pattaya...cursing out their BG "girlfriends" for cheating on them the nite before :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYkr1wjiKic...feature=related

Here we go again! .... a Yank slagging the Brits off.

I'm sure if I dug around youtube I could find a similar scenario with a Yank involved ... so give it a rest jonnie, this video clip is 10 MONTHS OLD.

Better stick to something you're good at, reviewing eating places on the "dark side"

Is this how most Brits spend their holidays in Pattaya...cursing out their BG "girlfriends" for cheating on them the nite before :o

I'm sure if I dug around youtube I could find a similar scenario with a Yank involved ... so give it a rest jonnie, this video clip is 10 MONTHS OLD.

Better stick to something you're good at, reviewing eating places on the "dark side"

But then Johnnie chooses to live there among it - all that he finds foul and disgusting - what does that say about him???

Dark side - other side of Sukhumvit is a new definition of going to the dark side - the most common meaning for well over a decade and probably longer meant you had starting having sexual relations with katoey's - only newbies would use the Suk definition.

But then Johnnie chooses to live there among it - all that he finds foul and disgusting - what does that say about him???

My my aren't we sensitive tonite...just having a little fun at this poor British fella's expense. I mean, you gotta admit this video sums up the situation many guys end up in in Pattaya right? In this age of everyone having a video in their phone, whenever you do something stupid, you run the risk of the world seeing it on YouTube. Pretty amazing when you stop to think about it.

I'm sure there are just as many loud, drunken, foul-mouthed Yanks, Krauts, Frogs, Mic's, or whoever loose on the sois of Pattaya on any given nite. If you find a video of an American making an ass of himself in Pattaya post it so we can all have some more laughs :D

I shouldn't have to say it but there are there are many stand-up English guys living in Pattaya...some of my best friends are Brits :o

Edited by jonniebkk

My my aren't we sensitive tonite...just having a little fun at this poor British fella's expense. I mean, you gotta admit this video sums up the situation many guys end up in in Pattaya right? In this age of everyone having a video in their phone, whenever you do something stupid, you run the risk of the world seeing it on YouTube. Pretty amazing when you stop to think about it.

I'm sure there are just as many loud, drunken, foul-mouthed Yanks, Krauts, Frogs, Mic's, or whoever loose on the sois of Pattaya on any given nite. If you find a video of an American making an ass of himself in Pattaya post it so we can all have some more laughs :D

I shouldn't have to say it but there are there are many stand-up English guys living in Pattaya...some of my best friends are Brits :o

I am sad to say I could not load the video for some reason - thats how I got to look at the other one - no evidence he is a Brit but I would bet on it unfortunately :D

I have not been in Pattaya since August 2006 and would have been back for 2 nights this weekend if the bar's had been open. I know it goes on and have seen a bit of bad behaviour but have been lucky enough to have missed most of it. I did experience it on my very forst night in Pattaya - Christmas Eve 2006 - and did not return for nearly 3 years. It was then another 3 years after that before I returned again due to bother.

Then about 2002 I visited with pals and found a different side - visited a couple of times a year for 4 years then stopped again - no bother just do not have time since moving to Singapore - its been into Bangkok then out again since then although I could have a week somewhere else in August I was planning Nha Trang in Vietnam..

My my aren't we sensitive tonite...just having a little fun at this poor British fella's expense. I mean, you gotta admit this video sums up the situation many guys end up in in Pattaya right?

Yes your right .... I guess I was being a little sensitive.

Just being a bit peed off, stuck over in the UK (wet and overcast) :D waiting for June to arrive and my next trip to LOS. :D

I'll buy you a breakfast at Chonlada's, by way of an apology! :o

Yes your right .... I guess I was being a little sensitive.

Just being a bit peed off, stuck over in the UK (wet and overcast) :D waiting for June to arrive and my next trip to LOS. :D

I'll buy you a breakfast at Chonlada's, by way of an apology! :D

To quote my Aussie friends..."no worries mate" :o

I understand about the weather too...am from Frisco and the weather there is similar to parts of UK - and wet and overcast for days on end can certainly get a person down. Chear-up and think about the the good times coming-up soon!

The one called, "Pattaya fat drunk English girl Thailand and big tits" is worse to me. She's dancing, not bothering anyone and not even very fat. How is she going to feel when someone tells her she's on Youtube and the name of her VDO? :o

The one called, "Pattaya fat drunk English girl Thailand and big tits" is worse to me. She's dancing, not bothering anyone and not even very fat. How is she going to feel when someone tells her she's on Youtube and the name of her VDO? :o

Well at least if this guys ends up in a gory photo on the front page of Pattaya Today, the police won't have far to look for a suspect. They may have the first pre-murder public video murder confession in history..."Ok...I'm going to kill this Englishman...believe me!" :D

Don't know what the guy's problem is. She's a bargirl.....she makes a living sleeping with men. If he doesn't like it then he shouldn't have a prostitute as a girlfriend.

Don't know what the guy's problem is. She's a bargirl.....she makes a living sleeping with men. If he doesn't like it then he shouldn't have a prostitute as a girlfriend.

Like many others, our British friend thought she'd given up "sleeping" with other men for him. What's interesting is that so many young punters go for the older BG's with children.

Westerner, here's a question for you: If a girl gives it up is she still a prostitute? Is it a life long label?

"What's interesting is that so many young punters go for the older BG's with children."

So you have noticed this too??

I have noticed it in thailand and elsewhere

For example I was at the Thai Food Festival the other year and as it was pissing down we were at the Singha Tent . I was with a pal who lives in Thailand, his daughter and a guy I know from living in thailand back in 99.

Sitting down at a table was half a dozen girls with obvious "previous" and they had their younger husbands with them. The guy's looked younger than their girls by a few years - the girls were not talking very well about some people either but could not say if it was the guy's they were with

[

Westerner, here's a question for you: If a girl gives it up is she still a prostitute? Is it a life long label?

Not if she really gives it up, but they hardly ever do.

Right now, one of my old "favorites" is in town who went to England about 3 years ago. She didn't tell me until she was leaving that she had already been married for one year and "had" to move in with her husband. Since she came back, she immediately went to work at her old bar and is selling it left and right and putting off her husband from making her return to the UK. She doesn't really want to go back but he is young and handsome and "she loves him and he loves her". :o

She is very young and very hot and dresses really slutty and LOVES her job. Many of these girls do! :D

[

Not if she really gives it up, but they hardly ever do.

Right now, one of my old "favorites" is in town who went to England about 3 years ago. She didn't tell me until she was leaving that she had already been married for one year and "had" to move in with her husband. Since she came back, she immediately went to work at her old bar and is selling it left and right and putting off her husband from making her return to the UK. She doesn't really want to go back but he is young and handsome and "she loves him and he loves her". :o

She is very young and very hot and dresses really slutty and LOVES her job. Many of these girls do! :D

Seconded!

I have no problem with the description of the girl in question.

I think it's very accurate.

cheers

onzestan

Like many others, our British friend thought she'd given up "sleeping" with other men for him. What's interesting is that so many young punters go for the older BG's with children.

I think the answer is Yes ... But there again they probably do a better job than shrinks ... Well, for a while at least.

Naka.

Cant get the vid. Just the white spiralling circle :D

Same same for me - thats how I ended up watching others related to it

I must be a bit strange because when I saw the link I really couldn't be bothered then hit the link cause I was bored. Well now it has consumed me and it has absorbed my whole afternoon trying to download this. :o

I must be a bit strange because when I saw the link I really couldn't be bothered then hit the link cause I was bored. Well now it has consumed me and it has absorbed my whole afternoon trying to download this. :o

I have the video downloaded to my computer. If you want, I can send it to you. Just give me an email address. It's a 4mg flash video file.

Edited by jonniebkk