Funny Youtube Video

jonniebkk

It's the same old adage, you can take the girl out of the bar....

Let's face it, if you're young and attractive and have your pick, why wouldn't you? I know for a lot of these girls it's a hardship but there's still a fair number who enjoy what they do.

As a Brit married to a Brit(Scot actually) living in Pattaya and know many,many Brits in Pattaya(English,Scottish,Welsh and Irish) and none of them , that I know spend their day like this(although could not view the full video, got the gist of it). However, given the Pattaya Thai ladies perspective of sexy, handsome men, I would have to say no thank you to that!

[

Westerner, here's a question for you: If a girl gives it up is she still a prostitute? Is it a life long label?

Not if she really gives it up, but they hardly ever do.

Right now, one of my old "favorites" is in town who went to England about 3 years ago. She didn't tell me until she was leaving that she had already been married for one year and "had" to move in with her husband. Since she came back, she immediately went to work at her old bar and is selling it left and right and putting off her husband from making her return to the UK. She doesn't really want to go back but he is young and handsome and "she loves him and he loves her". :o

She is very young and very hot and dresses really slutty and LOVES her job. Many of these girls do! :D

Seconded!

You avoided the question Westerner. The question was "if a girl gives it up".

[

Westerner, here's a question for you: If a girl gives it up is she still a prostitute? Is it a life long label?

Right now, one of my old "favorites" is in town who went to England about 3 years ago. She didn't tell me until she was leaving that she had already been married for one year and "had" to move in with her husband. Since she came back, she immediately went to work at her old bar and is selling it left and right and putting off her husband from making her return to the UK. She doesn't really want to go back but he is young and handsome and "she loves him and he loves her". :D

She is very young and very hot and dresses really slutty and LOVES her job. Many of these girls do! :D

Seconded!

Okay...... if a girl gives it up she's not one :D - but she is an ex-one :o

[

Right now, one of my old "favorites" is in town who went to England about 3 years ago. She didn't tell me until she was leaving that she had already been married for one year and "had" to move in with her husband. Since she came back, she immediately went to work at her old bar and is selling it left and right and putting off her husband from making her return to the UK. She doesn't really want to go back but he is young and handsome and "she loves him and he loves her". :D

Seconded!

Okay...... if a girl gives it up she's not one :D - but she is an ex-one :o

That's political correctness for you. One cannot say an ex-con but ex-prostitute no problem

cheers

onzestan

The guy in the first vid is wearing an anorak - was he expecting to have the water thrown over him?

Maybe it was Songkran week? Maybe it's just this sweet couple's way of getting all hot and bothered before a good whoopee session :o