Colemans English Mustard

Jeffery Stanthorpe

Hi, I just finished the last of my "Colemans English Mustard"

I got it from a English buddy last month but not sure if he got it in pattaya or brought it from UK.

It is the one with the inlay of a bulls head on a yellow label in a small jar.

Anybody know if I can get it in Pattaya ?

thanks

I got it from a English buddy last month but not sure if he got it in pattaya or brought it from UK.

thanks

Mustard is mustard. The best mustard is powder, so you can mix it yourself. I recommend you buy powder and mix your own. It tastes exactly the same as liquid Colmans mustard and about 4.25% of the cost.

I buy 'McGarrett' mustard powder 35 gramms for 32 baht. It does me for 6 months.

It is available in Friendship Supermarket: Pattaya Tai, near Tuk Com.

thanks

I'm pretty sure I bought a tube of Colman's in Foodland a month or so back and definitely saw it in a jar in Villa Market last week.

Colemans was in stock at the following places as of yesterday

Tops second Rd and Klang

Friendship

Bakers Oven Minimart off Soi Nern Pab Wan

Gib Minimart Mabprachan

Big C South Pattaya

Sizes and prices vary according to location

Colemans was in stock at the following places as of yesterday

Tops second Rd and Klang

Friendship

Bakers Oven Minimart off Soi Nern Pab Wan

Gib Minimart Mabprachan

Big C South Pattaya

Sizes and prices vary according to location

I've seen Colemans at quite a few places, but never Coleman's HOT ENGLISH mustard.

Try K.P.S. behind Carrefour then. I'm sure thay had 2 kinds of Coleman's and some other brands.

yes, its the hot one i want. I tried to subsitute it with some wasibi sauce on my ham roll but found it too strong.

BTW (by the way ) Where is K.P.S ?

thanks in advance.

"..behind Carrefour.." duhhhhh

• 5 months later...

thanks

I'm pretty sure I bought a tube of Colman's in Foodland a month or so back and definitely saw it in a jar in Villa Market last week.

Definitely in Foodland

Was In the bakers Oven today and they are selling the following xmas Mincemeat Pies also branston pickle 199 baht 40 baht cheaper then Best. Also had beef and Guiness Pies on Sale, tested good at 75 Baht but most of their pies were at 60 baht for a 350 PIEPIES XMAS MINCE MEAT

You certainly was in the bakers oven because you work there or own the place?Nice adverts you're posting.

Was In the bakers Oven today and they are selling the following xmas Mincemeat Pies also branston pickle 199 baht 40 baht cheaper then Best. Also had beef and Guiness Pies on Sale, tested good at 75 Baht but most of their pies were at 60 baht for a 350 PIEPIES XMAS MINCE MEAT

You certainly was in the bakers oven because you work there or own the place?Nice adverts you're posting.

haha cant they promote you to moderator or something......people cant even get in a sly advert in these hard times.

although he could of at least mentioned the mustard and stayed on topic slightly :o

OP

its available all over the place.I cant wait to get home and stuff my face with fried pork sausage and onion sarnies with lashing's of english mustard..makes my mouth water just thinking about it.....all ingredients for said sarnies available at Villa market.

Edited by hullmonkey1