Exercise Machines

john b good

• 1 month later...
As promised, the latest on the basic Concept 2 rowing machine.

I took delivery this afternoon, from the Fedex man, the cost of the tax etc in total was 5130 baht. This means, when using 33 baht to the dollar, the total coat was some 42,000 baht, which is some 50,000 baht cheaoer than some people in BKK were charging.

As I metioned earlier if anyone would like a ny info on how to order, I will forward them the details.

Cheers

Mickmac

Hi,

Cheers for the info. What was the model of your rower (c,d,e?) and the name of the Malaysian company?

Thanks,

"If anyone sees a good deal on a really good elliptical machine, please pass it on. They are quite expensive for a good one. "

Ulysses....

I found a decent one at 'sport's world' in KSK for around 6-7kbaht 3 yrs ago and it's still running. I could have spent more and got a more expensive one, but 7kbaht is an expensive coat hanger already. I do use it on occasion, but it takes motivation. The only fault is that the foam wrapping on the handles was degrading and I just wrapped some electrical tape and it did the trick.

My weight is around 70k and when I was using it regularly, i didn't loose weight, but did feel more limber and stronger in the legs.

Thanks.

It seems to me that it should be possible to get a decent one for around 10,000 baht, but it seems that most of the ones in the stores are around 2-3,000 baht (and real junk) and most of the decent ones on the internet are over $2,000 DOLLARS which I am hesitant to pay!