How To Scare The Crap Out Of Your Tg

stevehaigh

My partner is scared of Slugs and worms,/centipedes also the snakes too,I get all the good jobs of getting rid of them,

Funny enought she isn't scared of spiders but hates the sight of Daddy long legs.I love catching them then putting them near to her ear making the buzzy sound,she really freaks to that. :o

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife whenever she hears a dog barking espacially at night   she always says it's a pee   ...

Just to clarify, it is not the "pee" that is barking, it is the dogs that are barking AT the "pee".

Not that I believe a word of it :o:D:D

You know you would be surprised at what animals can see, I was at a friends house and his dog was barking in the backyard for at least 10-15 minutes, So I asked my friend why is she barking so much. Probably a squirrel, I went outside to check. The Dog was in the backyard staring striaght ahead and barking. Nothing was in front of her. That I could see of course. :D

You know you would be surprised at what animals can see,  I was at a friends house and his dog was barking in the backyard  for at least 10-15 minutes,  So I asked my friend  why is she barking so much.  Probably a squirrel,  I went outside to check.  The Dog was in the backyard staring striaght ahead and barking.  Nothing was in front of her.  That I could see of course.  :D

Maybe a snake? The guys who eventually came to cut my grass complained about how long (tall) it was and after 20 minutes presented me with a sliced and diced snake that they'd found hiding in the grass :o The head was quite intact, but they'd done a good job on the rest of it with a "strimmer". :D

BGs = ? :o

Can somebody tell me what BGs is ?

THANK YOU!!

BG = Bar Girl, a particularly helpful species of comforter.

They feed on Baht, usually the high denomination notes, but can be satisfied with the smaller portions as long as they are fed other stuff. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which end needs feeding, as they appear to have an appetite at each end of their bodies. It's considered safest to feed both ends frequently, one end being particularly hungry for sausage.

They are very good at making you 'ansom' though, strangely, the more the BG is fed the less ansom you become. Some owners mistake this for a sign that the BG is not being fed enough Baht. Nothing could be further from the truth! You will notice, however, that a reduction in the amount of baht fed will often coincide with an increase in the amount of sausage consumed. The quantity of sausage required will decrease once the baht consumption has gone up. A theory put forward by eminent Nanaologists is that this is a ploy used by the BG to increase baht availability: this theory is still being tested.

BGs = ?  :o

THANK  YOU!!

They feed on Baht, usually the high denomination notes, but can be satisfied with the smaller portions as long as they are fed other stuff. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which end needs feeding, as they appear to have an appetite at each end of their bodies. It's considered safest to feed both ends frequently, one end being particularly hungry for sausage.

They are very good at making you 'ansom' though, strangely, the more the BG is fed the less ansom you become. Some owners mistake this for a sign that the BG is not being fed enough Baht. Nothing could be further from the truth! You will notice, however, that a reduction in the amount of baht fed will often coincide with an increase in the amount of sausage consumed. The quantity of sausage required will decrease once the baht consumption has gone up. A theory put forward by eminent Nanaologists is that this is a ploy used by the BG to increase baht availability: this theory is still being tested.

:D:D:D:D:wub:

BGs = ?  :o

THANK  YOU!!

Brilliant! :D:D:D

Do they migrate?

What is their reproductive cycle?

Now I know > BGs = Bar girls

Thanks anyway!

ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก :D:o

Huh! Educate someone with levity and get called rude. :D

An appendix to the definition of BG is the amount of fat they can accommodate in their diet. This appears to be related to the amount of baht consumed. You can get away with feeding them sausage comprised of a large percentage of fat providing you feed them lots of baht at the same time. Some BGs have been seen to handle fat FOUR times their own body weight, but this is rare and only coincides with exceptionally high baht availability.

An oft mentioned ability of the BG is telekenesis, which is inherent throughout the species and comes into play during times of famine. Once baht consumption has fallen below an - as yet - undetermined threshhold the BG will use this ability to make inanimate objects walk, such as mobile phones and wallets. A side effect of using this ability is that the BG also seems to relocate at the same time.

©2004 Basket-case

Thanks anyway!

ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก   :D  :o

Hi Dickie

I think you misunderstood me. I said ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก = Farang talks dirty jokes or likes dirty jokes

I was just only kidding with you guys. :D

But RDN translated ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก= Farang is very rude!

Then I tried to make him see the differences between those two meanings, as you can see here down below.

Farang is very rude! = ฝรั่งหยาบคายมาก

Farang talks dirty jokes or likes dirty jokes a lot = ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก :D

Very sorry, that I hadn’t explained clearly before! :wub:

Thanks anyway!

ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก  :D  :o

Hi Dickie

I think you misunderstood me. I said ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก = Falang talks dirty jokes or likes dirty jokes

I was just only kidding with you guys. :D

But RDN translated ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก= Farang is very rude!

Then I tried to make him see the differences between those two meanings, as you can see here down below.

Farang is very rude! = ฝรั่งหยาบคายมาก

Falang talks dirty jokes or likes dirty jokes = ฝรั่งทะลึ่งมาก :D

Very sorry, that I hadn’t explained clearly before! :wub:

I blame it on these cheap internet translation services!

For ทะลึ่ง , the "lexitron" translates it to "rude" (amongst other things):

http://lexitron.nectec.or.th/sansarn?query...E8%A7&x=54&y=24

and translates หยาบคาย as "rudely":

http://lexitron.nectec.or.th/sansarn?key=%...D2%C2&x=45&y=11

It turns out that a thai girls mortal enemy is the dreaded bling. bling is a leech, but the pling i am refering to is a bling teelay, better known by farangs as the harmless sea cucumber. thai's apparently think sea cucumbers are giant sea leeches and climb to the top of the nearest mountain to get as far away from them as possible, the reaction is quite amazing!

:o Does anyone really care, if this is true so what. What is your phobia??? <deleted>.

BGs = ?  :D

THANK  YOU!!

Brilliant! :D:D:wub:

Do they migrate?

What is their reproduction cycle?

An attempt at humor Penzman?? :o I have a question we as members are not allowed to make fun of the Thai Royal Family but it's OK to ridicule George Bush with your avatar??

Forum Rules

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy , or otherwise in violation of any law.

:D

Forum Rules

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy , or otherwise in violation of any law.

:o

IamMaiC - you seem to have become quite irritable recently, what's wrong eh...?

Are you sure none of your post's haven't violated those rules you quote...? :D

totster :D