Denied Insurance From Aia

scotbeve

Thought I'd put in a belated jaw-dropper here.

Wanted a health and life ins policy from AIA in Chiang Mai. Did the medical and passed with flying colors (I was 49 yo at the time). Waited, waited, and was finally told that because I travel abroad too often, they can't insure me!!! Go figure...

Wanted a health and life ins policy from AIA in Chiang Mai. Did the medical and passed with flying colors (I was 49 yo at the time). Waited, waited, and was finally told that because I travel abroad too often, they can't insure me!!! Go figure...

I really, really don't like health insurance purchased with life insurance. Life insurance companies tend to be too restrictive and their health riders only provide basic hospital coverage that is generally much lower than is available through regular health insurance companies.

Scotbeve

Please contact Thai Visa Insurance as we have Medical policies which can have travel insurance added as an over rider.http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form