Non Immigrant "o" Availability

Yes - the same as any other visa entry - 90 days max. But the visa is valid for unlimited number of entries for one year so can cover almost 15 months stay. Only the retirement OA allows a one year stay without leaving. If you want to stay in Thailand, and meet the conditions, you obtain extensions of stay from Immigration.

Thank you in advance for any answers. I have been given so much differing info over the last 3 months maybe someone can confirm any of it.

I am 38 years old and on a Multi entry B Visa and have a British passport. I am not a Working Permit holder but do have income from my company in the UK and so funds are transferred every month as my salary always over 70,000 baht.

I completed a final visa run on May 1, a day before the visa finished and am now in my last 90 days before I have to renew. I really dont want to have to go to UK to renew thus spending 50,000 baht for the privilege! Are there any other options. I keeping hearing about this 1 year extention????

Please help

Lopburi,

I don't really qualify for the retirement Visa jet!

Anyway thanks for the great advice you just backed up what my lawyer told me so I believe that to be true.

I should have come here 7 months ago as I am paying about 20 000 a month for the work permit including tax and I don't really work.

At least now my lawyer is going to get me the same Visa without leaving the country bit.

Gee its so complicated here! :o:D :D