Don't Buy Watches On First Floor Of Royal Garden

BugJackBaron

Where can you get the 100% correct time here in Pattaya, I need to set my new rolex submariner genuine china made copy :o , my mobile says 17.01 and my pc 17.03 ????????

Would'nt worry about the exact time.....the new rolex copy I bought a couple of years ago worked fine for about 3 months and

the winder thingi fell off....them the hands fell off....but hey that what ya get for THB 500...

On your mobile....set the phone for automatic time update....if you have already mobile is correct 17.01

I was told by an expert watch seller that a Thai Rolex is definitely no good. Only a Taiwan Rolex will last. Of course he only sells genuine Taiwan Rolex quality.

Friend of mine.... (not me - Honest!) bought a 3000 baht Tag here in Pattaya - Great watch. Automatic and Sapphire Crystal face but it was giving him a rash when he wore it. So he took it back to a pawn shop in Aus where that watch would cost about 3 thousand Aussie. The pawn shop said it's the best watch they've ever seen in the joint and gave him $600 for it.

Anyone recommend the best place for Breitling Jacob copies??

I was told Taiwan made copies are pretty good?

But where to buy in Pattaya?

Mr Wong, he's located in the market opposite the Wat at the bottom of Pattaya Thai :o

He has replicas ranging from 500-7000 baht and he pressure tests them in front of you.

Below 2000 baht are Muslim though, as he will tell you.

I know many of his happy customers :D

Muslim = shee ite, nowt to do with religion, promise

Edited by kurgen

Where can you get the 100% correct time here in Pattaya, I need to set my new rolex submariner genuine china made copy :D , my mobile says 17.01 and my pc 17.03 ????????

Would'nt worry about the exact time.....the new rolex copy I bought a couple of years ago worked fine for about 3 months and

the winder thingi fell off....them the hands fell off....but hey that what ya get for THB 500...

On your mobile....set the phone for automatic time update....if you have already mobile is correct 17.01

Thankyou, I will use the mobile time from now on :o