Shop Blinds For My Balcony

Tyke

Hi,

anyone know where I can buy those large vertical blinds that are used outside shops all over Thailand.

I don't mean the awnings that jut out - just vertical hanging ones - preferably roller ones that spring up. They are usually made of plastic but canvass ones preferred. I need some for my large balcony. Alternatively good bamboo/lined ones would do but need to be wide and not roll-ups, although Roman ones (raise and lower in 'layers') would do.

Just stop one of the pick-ups that cruise the streets with them. If you are lucky they will have some that have Red Bull and some that have laundry detergent so your place will look just like a shop.

Put a small stand in and sell warm drinks and you will pay for the blinds in no time. :o

Hi,

anyone know where I can buy those large vertical blinds that are used outside shops all over Thailand.

I don't mean the awnings that jut out - just vertical hanging ones - preferably roller ones that spring up. They are usually made of plastic but canvass ones preferred. I need some for my large balcony. Alternatively good bamboo/lined ones would do but need to be wide and not roll-ups, although Roman ones (raise and lower in 'layers') would do.

go up pattaya klang turn left and about halfway between klang and nua (bus station road) on the same side theres a good shop there i got one with remote very good and fair price

Hi,

go up pattaya klang turn left and about halfway between klang and nua (bus station road) on the same side theres a good shop there i got one with remote very good and fair price

Hi Nungnatee,

Many thanks for the info on shop blinds, but I can't make out the directions clearly. I don't know Pattaya that well - could you be more precise? I know where the bus station to Bangkok is and I have a map of Pattaya at hand. Could you also tell me what the blinds are like - eg. rough size, material, colour etc just to put me in the picture?