Thank You Police Volunteer

expathaimonkol

Thank you papajohn and other people also.I am no longer in Chiang Mai but hope to return in December.I will post message when I come.Perhaps I will move here and join police volunteers and would be proud to.I still do not understand trolls. Little people who live under bridge I thought. Perhaps Nawarat Bridge.I also make mistakes in English and am a british citizen so no excuse I suppose but as man said I did not think purpose of forum was English lesson,and also man did use apologist in question correct way so I think lesson here is if one wishes to learn correct English grammar best to do it elsewhere than this forum.

I am not Thai citizen as I said and am proud to be British but I have to say there are many expat living here who I do not know why they stay.It is beautiful country but seems to be some people only complain while sitting in bars or in front of computer. I think they enjoy life more if they stop minding other people's business and live their own life.Volunteer police give something back to Thailand but also the expat and foreign society. What can be wrong with that? As I say again most of us both Thai and farang say thank you and I can say as I am both.

How can anybody believe this poster is not for real. :o

I wonder which apologist from the last "police volunteer" thread is coming back as a troll? :D

Why should the police volunteers (and I am not one) need "apologists". Are they doing something bad or wrong?

Try a dictionary... :D

No need. :D My question remains.

Yes, you do need. Your question is not a valid one. It is not conceptually connected to the word "apologist," revealing your lack of understanding of the term.

It just puzzles me why their existence provokes such a negative response from some people and that they should need defending.

Your assignment: Background reading of 200+ posts and 4-5 recent threads. :D

Well, I've done my reading. What an astounding discussion!! There is definitely a lot of sneering going on among what seem to be an inordinate number of former police officers proud to have worn their uniforms. Sorry, fellows, I've been in uniform, got the tee shirt, whatever. I apologize to you all in advance, but I can not help but make this really cheap shot:

http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/22May2008_news04.php

Good link. :o