Container Company

There is a Company down in Lipa Noi, the road to the Raja Ferry, coming from Nathon, traffic lights main Road, right turn after acouple of hundred meters on the left.

They do Transport from and to Bangkok....

Don't know of any shipping company on Samui except UPS, DHL and the like which are prohibitive expensive for large items.

Anyone know of a company offering a container style shipping facility ?

I need to transport some large items back home

The shop Delco's international might be able to help u on the ring road in lamui. they helped me before. they import and export items you might be able to rent container space off them or they will point u where to go. P.M me if u want there number though they are closed on sundays

You will most probably have to find someone in either Songkla or Bangkok to pick it up, to take a container to Bangkok will cost about THB50,000 + shipping to your country + delivery to your home.

But if we're talking Personal Effects, as judging by the OP he is, he shouldn't need a full Conatainer i wouldn't have thought. OP, PM me if you want & i'll get you some good LCL & FCL Rates out of BKK & also help you with your Samui - BKK leg of the Journey if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
container shipping is usually priced door to door, not 3 seperate sectors as indicated above.

... and yes you have the choice of either the full use of a 20 or 40' container OR shared space (cheaper option).

Not at all..

There isn't a Company here on Samui that offers the service firstly & over the 16 years working for a NVOCC like i did, i can safely say it " usually " isn't.. :o

Edited by MSingh