Retirement With Wp, Combination Possible?

Hello again!

During my try, to find some news, I was talking to a couple of people.

And one of these is a 58 years old guy, who is worry, that he will not get a nonB multiple, but still has not enough money income on the wp, to extend!

He has retirement income, every month around 30.000, what brings him easylie to 50.000 a month.

The question is now, can he apply for a retirement extension, 'cause he is not earning enough money with his job and probably his Employer hasn't 4 Employees "for him", so that extension on working visa isnt possible, anyway.

Or, in case, emloyees and so on, are there, can he fill the missing income with retirement-"salary"?

Anyone is knowing something?

Thx!

Edited by NoNoNo

Hello again!

And one of these is a 58 years old guy, who is worry, that he will not get a nonB multiple, but still has not enough money income on the wp, to extend!

He has retirement income, every month around 30.000, what brings him easylie to 50.000 a month.

The question is now, can he apply for a retirement extension, 'cause he is not earning enough money with his job and probably his Employer hasn't 4 Employees "for him", so that extension on working visa isnt possible, anyway.

Or, in case, emloyees and so on, are there, can he fill the missing income with retirement-"salary"?

Thx!

1. He will require 65000B a month, or 800,000B in a Thai bank for 3 mths prior to his extension application or a combination of both.

2. He is not permitted to work on a retirement extension.

Hello again!

Thx!

1. He will require 65000B a month, or 800,000B in a Thai bank for 3 mths prior to his extension application or a combination of both.

2. He is not permitted to work on a retirement extension.

Ok thank you!

Actually, he asked me, to ask "you" that, 'cause he got told from a friend, that this friend will extended on a marriage visa, and will fullfill his 40.000 familyincome with a wp from his wife's (planed) new company.

She will pay him 25.000 and is (official) earning another 20.000, needing no "4 employees" and so on.

That was, why he had the idea, to fill up his income with his retirement income.

So he will read this tomorrow, and has to start thinking about other possibilities!

Thx

Edited by NoNoNo

He does not need any income if using marriage. The income can be from the wife and her company. All that is required is 40k per month family income. She can visit the tax people, pay tax on that, and he can obtain extension of stay for one year.

He does not need any income if using marriage. The income can be from the wife and her company. All that is required is 40k per month family income. She can visit the tax people, pay tax on that, and he can obtain extension of stay for one year.

;-)

That was it, what I thought, during my last answer:

USE marriage!

Ok, up2him, if he wanna marry o not. But incase that he wanna work legaly, is it possible, to have a wp, on a marriage extension and with this regulations of min. 40.000 baht familyincome? (I guess, this will be the next question, even if a friend told him, that this friend is planning to do so!)

Thanks again, interessting story, how to live (most) legaly in Thailand, these days!

NoNoNo

• 2 weeks later...
Hello again!

Thx!

He can get a work permit with a extension of stay based on retirement BUT he cannot apply for an extension of stay based on retirement using the income from the work permit. Bangkok Labor Dept allows it while Immigration does not.

He can get a work permit with an extension of stay based on marriage and as well apply for the extension of stay based on marriage using the work permit. In fact if he is using local income from where he has a job, he will need a work permit to get the extension of stay based on marriage as he needs to show 40,000 Baht income.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com