Personal Items

Lotion and shaving cream - yes, in less than 100ml bottles.

Razors (for wet shaving) - you appear to have been living without any form of news information for the past 7 years. Nothing remotely sharp allowed, which includes nailclippers, nailfiles, combat knives, throwing stars and Gillette Triple Blade & pretension strip razors.

You will need to buya razor after your flight - many airports have shops that will sell you a razor for wet shaving.

Electric razors (battery and 110v) are probably allowed in-flight, but you may be required to prove that it functions as a razor during security control.

Futher reading.

Razors (for wet shaving) - you appear to have been living without any form of news information for the past 7 years. Nothing remotely sharp allowed, which includes nailclippers, nailfiles, combat knives, throwing stars and Gillette Triple Blade & pretension strip razors.

You will need to buya razor after your flight - many airports have shops that will sell you a razor for wet shaving.

Electric razors (battery and 110v) are probably allowed in-flight, but you may be required to prove that it functions as a razor during security control.

Futher reading.

You can, of course, put those items in your checked luggage and shave at the other end.. I'm fairly sure I saw disposable razors in the toilets on a Thai Air flight recently, but might have imagined it. Was in business class and they have a draw with a few amenities in i.

Futher reading.

Hmm............I think the OP needs to do his own research on this item.

I have travelled extensively through Asia in the past 7 years, and never seen a safety razor challenged by airport security.

Futher reading.

Best to keep up with the current news, at least for one of the more restrictive countries, the  USA.  Here's what the U.S. Transportation  Safety Administration goons say, about safety razors, for example:  Safety Razors - including disposable razors. Yes Yes

Everything else here, the yeas and nays:

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/pro...ited-items.shtm

Mac