Man With Condom On Found Bitten To Death By Snake

george

It's a case of someone following the Boy Scout Motto: Be Prepared.

I guess he should have also carried anti-venom as well...guess you can't win 'em all.

My condolences to his family. This story, I am sure, is only exacerbating a rather tragic loss for them.

This story sure conjures up some wierd images and I do hope that george keeps us up to date on it, as I'm going to have a hard time shaking this outta my brain.

Maybe the guy was trying to put the condom on the snake and missed???

Maybe he was trying to have safe sex with the snake???

or maybe this is just a joke??

TIT

What? No pictures????

It was on the Thai news on TV last night but as I don't speak Thai I wasn't too sure what the story was all about until I read this today.

The pictures did not show a condom, just the two dead bodies: the man and the cobra. Nothing was pixellated as it was obviously suitable viewing for all.

Following death, blood drains from the corpus cavernosum and there is significant reduction of the tissue. How did that condom stay on? That's the mystery. There would have been a shrinkage issue and while the latex may have been tight at one point, once the deceased collapsed, the urine flowed, and the blood drained, the condom should have fallen off.

Hmm, not necessarily. Was part of the snake wrapped around his neck, I wonder? :o

Must have been a spitting cobra :o

Or possibly a monocled cobra who thought it was going to be raped by a hooded one-eyed trouser snake.

Puts the old "Man bites dog" story in the shade, this one. Headline writers could have endless hours of fun twisting this one around. How's this for starters?

"Man shags snake, bites man, bites snake, bites man, squeezes snake, bites man. Both expire, leaving mechai-covered member exposed".

Any other headline writers out there?

Reminds of what Rod Michado, aviation psychologist and speaker said once:

"Reality is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."

I thought that was Isaac Asimov

CB

Ahhh, try (maybe) Mark Twain:

"Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense"

or

"If truth is stranger than fiction, it’s because fiction has to make sense."

:o

Reminds of what Rod Michado, aviation psychologist and speaker said once:

"Reality is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."

I thought that was Isaac Asimov

CB

Ahhh, try (maybe) Mark Twain:

"Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense"

or

"If truth is stranger than fiction, it's because fiction has to make sense."

10 points to Kerryd:-

It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.

Mark Twain

:o

Like so many other sexual perversions, the abnormal behavior in this case is rooted from traumatizing childhood experiences which shaped his thinking for the remainder of his life. This man was tragically molested by cobras beginning at an early age and he developed a lifelong fixation on them. The wrestling with them and rough and tumble S&M-ish nature of their interludes simply went too far on this occasion...

EDIT: Please do NOT post pictures like the removed one again.

Edited by Reimar
removed the picture

Man with condom on found bitten to death by snake

AYUTTHAYA: -- A body of a 40-year-old man with a cobra carcass in his head was found on a roadside here Sunday morning.

An preliminary autopsy also found that Wiroj Banlen, 40, was wearing a condom although he was putting on his trousers. No semen was found inside the condom.

His body was found on the side of a dirt road in Tambon Lamsai of Ayutthaya's Wangnoi district at 7 am.

He was bitten several times by the snake on his right leg and on his cheeks.

His hands were clenching the dead cobra, whose body was bitten several times especially on its stomach.

The preliminary autopsy found scales of the snake in his mouth.

His body was sent for a full autopsy at a hospital.

-- The Nation 2008-06-08

Sounds familiar,last orders in a club, picked it up anyway, could not decide wether to F.... it or fight it?

I think I will wait for the movie to come out before passing judgment. :o

I would make a great soapie, twice a week for 2 hours for at least 6 months - it could include shootings, bashings and jealous lovers, expensive motor cars and exotic hi-so housing - it could also include for some nature scenes and wildlife -- can you also imagine the following it would attract and the spin-off in fancy condoms, T shirts etc - an absolute gold-mine.

Couple of months ago a guy married a snake.

Miss Snake 'n' Identity: look for the Other Snake.

Yes...

bull4252008-6439-1.jpg

Here's the story:

http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/ind...yes&Id=6437

But a few weeks after the "marriage" she did a runner (did a "slither"?):

http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/ind...yes&Id=6439

• 3 weeks later...

There’s just been an updated news story on TV about the guy found dead with the snake.

This is a shortened translated version by my wife

The police are saying it was murder. Someone used the cobra to kill him.

They’re unsure why the condom was placed on the deceased and there were no body fluids on the condom.

The guy had multiple bites over his body and inside his mouth.

I've been thinking of this possibility since I saw the story. There are accidental options, too.

Scenarios:

1. Romantic partner wants to murder him. He/she gets him undressed at the prospect of sex, leaves the snake in the bed; the man gets bitten and reflexively bites back at the snake (as he has no other weapon at hand) and finally strangles it; by then he's dead and his body with the snake gets dumped as is.

2. Same as #1, but it's an accident- the snake happens to be warming itself under the sheets and the unlucky man gets it just before he was supposed to get something else... body is dumped in a panic ("nobody will believe this!").

I've been thinking of this possibility since I saw the story. There are accidental options, too.

Scenarios:

1. Romantic partner wants to murder him. He/she gets him undressed at the prospect of sex, leaves the snake in the bed; the man gets bitten and reflexively bites back at the snake (as he has no other weapon at hand) and finally strangles it; by then he's dead and his body with the snake gets dumped as is.

2. Same as #1, but it's an accident- the snake happens to be warming itself under the sheets and the unlucky man gets it just before he was supposed to get something else... body is dumped in a panic ("nobody will believe this!").

Im dying to know the outcome as I have been reading these posts...Any latest updates on the real event :o

Cessnock