Immigration Office Serving Phetchabun

Is there any info as to where this ThaLi office is in comparison to say Chaiyaphum or Korat cities.

Can it be reached by bus from either city, I have no private transport!

Need to do a Retirement Extension later this month.

It is north of Chaiyaphum going on 201 to Loei. Then west of Loei.

You probably can get a bus from Chaiyaphum to Loei then another bus to Tha LI.

Tha LI is an Amphoe so it should not be to hard to get there from Loei.

Info for Tha LI from immigration website.

Amphoe Tha Li

Changwat Loei 42140

Tel. 042-889208

Email: [email protected]

Thanks for the great service, you guys have had quite a day.

Another quicky:

I did my first "O" to Retirement status at Korat in March last year 2008. Thus this is my first actual extension.

Will Korat forward my file to ThaLi as per the new requirements, or will I need to check this out 'somehow'?

Edited by fishhooks

Another quicky:

I did my first "O" to Retirement status at Korat in March last year 2008. Thus this is my first actual extension.

Will Korat forward my file to ThaLi as per the new requirements, or will I need to check this out 'somehow'?

Do not worry. Just go to Tha Li and everything will be ok.

You are another Korat refugee. I will have to go to Nong Kai. I envy you.

Another quicky:

Immigration should forward your file to Tha Li.

We had a report that a person had gotten a letter telling him that they had sent his file to the new immigration office and he had to get his extension there. This was done by a very helpfull office so I don't know that the others would send the letter out. I got a letter from the same office telling me about the new rules for my marriage extension.

Good luck

According to the new regulations residents of Phetchabun privonce are supposed to go to NAN.

Quote:

Nan Nan Province, Phrae Province, Uttaradit Province, Phitsanulok Province, Pethchabun Province

Unquote

I read that Tha Li is the place to go

Did I miss something?

:o

Lite Beer, what about our case files etc held at Suan Zoo, will they be sent onto Nan or will we have to start afresh again. Preferably it will be the same requirements, paperwork wise or does Nan have any local preferences. That question is for those who have experience of Nan.

I will be going for the first time in May having previously always gone to Bangkok.

I am a Petchabun resident on retirement extension.

Lite Beer, what about our case files etc held at Suan Zoo, will they be sent onto Nan or will we have to start afresh again. Preferably it will be the same requirements, paperwork wise or does Nan have any local preferences. That question is for those who have experience of Nan.

I will be going for the first time in May having previously always gone to Bangkok.

The 'zoo' should send them to Nan. For a retirement extension it probabley is not that important for them to have the file. For a marriage extension if probably would be more iimportant.

Depenedent on what type of money proof you use there are not that many variations in what is asked from office to office for retirement extensions.

For income some may want to see a bank book, Sone with a bank letter some not.

For money in the bank some only want a copy of the last page others all of the pages.

Then again there were 1 or 2 rogue offices that still wanted a health certificate.

To be honest I do not know. When I left Samui and moved to Khon Kaen I did not do anything regarding files. I just went to Korat Immigration when my next extension was due.

As for Nan , hopefully someone with experience will chip in.

You never know this could all be forgotten about in a few months and be bact to the way it was. I am hoping so anyway.

• 7 months later...