Thais Working In Taiwan

Many people in my village, outside Chiang Rai, use agencies to get work in Taiwan. This is very expensive for them, up to 500,000 baht each for a job. Since they can visit Taiwan without a visa, couldn't they take a trip there and look for work on their own, then return home and apply for a work permit if necessary. I just want to help them to do this without spending some much on an agency. Any ideas on this approach?

Many people in my village, outside Chiang Rai, use agencies to get work in Taiwan. This is very expensive for them, up to 500,000 baht each for a job. Since they can visit Taiwan without a visa, couldn't they take a trip there and look for work on their own, then return home and apply for a work permit if necessary. I just want to help them to do this without spending some much on an agency. Any ideas on this approach?

Caution Please.

I also have the same views as yourself, robbing the most disadavantaged is beneath contempt but before you get too involved dont forget that you are in a 3rd world country where your life is worth nothing to the people who control these industries. People are regularly killed in LOS for less than a days pay in the west.

You are seeking to take away their income and if you think that these sharks are going to allow anyone much less a farang take away what you say is a "fee" of up to 500000Baht per client you are crazy.

The Authorities in LOS have known all about this trade for years and still it continues, why do you think this is?

It isnt right, it isnt fair, but it isnt your county and your interference will not be tolerated.

UP TO YOU...............

:o:D:D:D:D

Roygsd