Bbq Party Friendship Beach, Phuket, 12 July 2008

george

You are cordially invited to another Thaivisa BBQ party to be held at

Friendship Beach Waterfront Resort Phuket

Sponsored in part by;

phuket.gif

donsfoods3.gif

tec.gif

The festivities will begin at 7pm on Saturday, 12 July 2008 at The Friendship Beach Resort

All Thaivisa members plus 1 guest are cordially invited and

there are no signups required to attend

Only the following pre-requisites apply;

1) Only Thaivisa members with 10 or more posts prior to today, Thursday, 12 June 2008 will be permitted to attend. Anyone with less than 10 posts or those joining after today cannot be accomodated.

2) There will be laptop computers set up at the entrance and each member will simply need to log in successfully to Thaivisa. Upon successful log-in, a name tag will be issued on the spot and you are then free to meet and greet the "faces behind the avatars" as well as enjoy Buckwheat's famous BBQ ribs, salads and beer courtesy of Thaivisa.

3) Friendship Beach has generously offered significant discounts on their rooms at the actual party site.

The rooms must be booked by Thaivisa and cannot be booked individually.

Their normal rates can be found HERE

**Please contact Buckwheat via pm for room rate inquiries and bookings**

Due to space limitations and the anticipated number of attendees, children unfortunately are not permitted

We anticipate a large turnout so come out and meet your fellow members and enjoy free beer and food and

**Don't Forget Your Password**

Click on the address or here for a location map

post-13660-1213266860_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But one thing I don't understand do I have to send 10 message to stay or sleep at frendshipbeach. Or do I have send 10 posts for the entrance? Anyway this is number 2 :o

From the OP...

1) Only Thaivisa members with 10 or more posts prior to today, Thursday, 12 June 2008 will be permitted to attend.

:o:D for once that Thai Visa BBQ comes to my doorstep it has to be while I am stuck over in AUS. Hope you all enjoy beautiful Rawai. Go down to the new pier, buy a fish at the sea gypsy village on the left of the pier and get mama on the right of the pier to cook it for you! Have fun all.

Fantastic!!

My work place is next to the venue at Evason Phuket & Six Senses Spa - Rawai Beach.

Quick, you best to get in 8 more posts before midnight tonight.

awwwww....the deadline has come and gone. :D

When is Thai Visa going to host a BBQ in Bangkok? I have seen them advertised in Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Phuket and even Surin. Much as I'd like to attend those venues, Bangkok would be more convenient and I would get to meet some of the members that reside in Bangkok. That's my whine for the month :o .

Bummer, I live right across the street and really enjoy meeting people who i've met online but unfortunately, I have a prior commitment that night.

Oh well, maybe I can stop in late and say hi?? But remembering my password could be a tough one as i joined a long time ago.

'

Well to buck the trend - Yes I can make it, though it's the complete other end of the island for me and I will have to check to see if anyone else is going from near the airport.

Please put me down for 1 member & 1 friend and I'll get there even if I have to walk over hot coals.

Fantastic!!

My work place is next to the venue at Evason Phuket & Six Senses Spa - Rawai Beach.

I am even closer but missing out on no. of posts as I only received the invite today :o Hope you made up the no. to qualify yesterday??

Mike