Poll No Longer There!

garro

Garro, I brought back from the trash can your topic with the poll which you had asked to be deleted. It is here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=194506

I have closed your newer topic in which there is no poll as it would seem to serve no purpose without the poll. That topic is here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=194505

What did you want to change in your poll?

post-21260-1213436503_thumb.png

--

Maestro

Sorry, I was away from the computer.

The new poll had four options and quite a few people had already responded before it disappeared.

I think that I'll just leave it now.

Thanks

Looking at this poll topic it looks like they (the one you asked for deletion and the new one) were merged and as such probably lost the polling information. Look at post #1 and post #3, which was the OP in both the polls. Or it was accidentally deleted and in restoring, the poll information was lost due to linkages in the database.

Looking at this poll topic it looks like they (the one you asked for deletion and the new one) were merged and as such probably lost the polling information. Look at post #1 and post #3, which was the OP in both the polls.

That would explain it. So when old poll was deleted it took the new one with it.

Maybe I'll try it again in a few weeks. Thanks

Guest Reimar
Looking at this poll topic it looks like they (the one you asked for deletion and the new one) were merged and as such probably lost the polling information. Look at post #1 and post #3, which was the OP in both the polls.

That would explain it. So when old poll was deleted it took the new one with it.

Maybe I'll try it again in a few weeks. Thanks

May that was my fault?!

I merged the post from the second poll, which the OP would get deleted, in to the other one and than deleted the on on request of the OP.

Unfortunate I didn't realized that the actual poll was gone.

Anyway that shouldn't be the fact if just merge some post to an existing Topic/Poll and if so, it looks like a bug in the software.

Could Admin please take a look at it?

Thanks and cheers.