Suan Sawarn

enfield951

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i say that also, i had 40 sq m condo, i stayed inside a lot approx 20 hours per day, the aircon was on all the time, final charge 3000 bht

so how much do you think you will pay for this place if you have aircon on 24/7?

Typical kilowatt hour charges are 3.5% for a house 9-10% for a condo or apartment.

Good to see that building A is nearing completion....at long last!!!! Unfortunately for me I have bought somewhere else, so now have condo for sale in this building. It is in a Thai company name (which I am retaining). Asking price 1 million. Any interested parties please let me know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see that building A is nearing completion....at long last!!!! Unfortunately for me I have bought somewhere else, so now have condo for sale in this building. It is in a Thai company name (which I am retaining). Asking price 1 million. Any interested parties please let me know. Thanks.

any ideas if it is advisable to buy in building C, when will they finish, is it possible they will just give up and never finish the project? did that happen before in other places?

• 4 weeks later...

Would be easier for anyone who is interested to just go there and see for yourself then you will know.

I mean if I was going to invest 1 million + I wouldn't be relying on TV members for details. Just saying.

Edited by Gone
  • Like 1

I visited suan sawarn today personally for the first time. There were 2 guys working there.

But what a disaster!. The rooms are so tiny. You can hardly turn around inside.

It is claustrophobic for god sake.

I am posting some pictures later i took, but oh boy was i dissapointed. I guess the total sq meters must be 26 in 2 levels, i measured the bottom it must be like 16 sqm and top around 8 or 10

and it is so far away from everything!

I visited suan sawarn today personally for the first time. There were 2 guys working there.

I am posting some pictures later i took, but oh boy was i dissapointed. I guess the total sq meters must be 26 in 2 levels, i measured the bottom it must be like 16 sqm and top around 8 or 10

and it is so far away from everything!

..... and to give this place the name "Paradise Garden" really tops it up!!

I wish you well on your way Radiola(the bus that is returning to BKK)..... squashed here in SS,squashed on the bus returning to BKK,....squashed on (presumably) coach class going back.

Should put Lek in front of everything

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates or pics from Suan Sawarn? Last update builing A occupancy was planned for April.

What is Zen in The Park? Are they now building samller units in part of The Park?

http://zeninthepark.com/location.html

Wish TAG would complete one project before starting another!-

New project = new money for ferrari or Porsche coming in,not?

1 Bedroom units 37.5 Sq Meters.

suan sawarn stil pretty much not ready, I would give it another year or more

zen in the park i think is much better option, big rooms, decent prices, but remote location if you ask me

Probably Suan Sawarm Mk 2,just how do these guys get away with it? Still the SS Mk 1 project may go down as the longest build in the history of the world,'cept for that church in Spain

after following this thread for some time I also visited the site a few days ago.

There were no workers in sight but somebody was operating a audibly operating a drill and an angle grinder somewhere.

But what a design it is! For exebitionists who want half the world to take part in their private lives, both visibly and audibly?? I checked the glass what replaces the whole outside wall of the units... Simple normal chaep sh_t.

You hear every sound from outside, and the outside hears everything from inside.

A desaster!

You guys are unbelievable.In post #157 of this thread it is clearly announced that starting from 29-11-2009 those who bought in project 1 will get a compensation of 1000 baht per day untill the completion date.

Why do you think those buyers are so quiet now..........They're too busy spending their money. giggle.gif

The sheer awfulness of this monstrosity is beyond belief,never have I witnessed a blot on the landscape such as this.Eastern European apartment blocks spring to mind"work sets you free" in wrought iron over the entrance seems appropiate.

This is not for the faint hearted,this is massed produced slum development on the grandest of scales,indeed the Thai justice system should take it over and become another "Bangkok Hilton" Dreadful Dreadful Dreadful

New information of transfer date?

Yah Wohl ! Di train vagons shall bring you to the camp at 9.00 hours where you will be despatched to you Condo unit .You will get a number stamped on your arm .You will also get a chip implanted in your head .You can only leave the Condo ground under supervision between 10 am and return by 5 pm .

Our Doctor on the grounds will examine you for stupidity .Its taken that you must be stupid to buy a unit here in the first place .If a brain transplant is needed it will be carryied out free of charge . biggrin.gif

Following this thread for a number of years and some quotes really do stick in the brainbox,quite funny too

For those interested in SUAN SAWARN or TAGs new project called ZEN IN THE PARK, you have to ask WHY is TAG, the developer of SS, starting a new project of 1000 condos while Suan Sawarn has been mis-managed and running years late.

For those interested in SUAN SAWARN or TAGs new project called ZEN IN THE PARK, you have to ask WHY is TAG, the developer of SS, starting a new project of 1000 condos while Suan Sawarn has been mis-managed and running years late.

Wasn't there a news item about 6 months ago that the project had been taken over by another company,or was that The Park?

thats crazy

is the boss of tag fat farang guy? i saw him in the office of zen

my advice, keep away