Pattaya Travel Agent Recommendations

gguy

I am planning an airline trip in Sept. or Oct.

I am worried about buying a ticket from an agent. Is it possible for the agent to issue a ticket and not pay the airline? My fear is to be at the airline check in counter and discover I have an invalid ticket.

Any current recommendations for well established reputable travel agents in Pattaya?

Thanks.

Remember that you will not actually receive a ticket as most airlines now issue etickets so the agent will give you a referance no:

Its also an alternative to try booking yourself on the internet this could save you money as theirs no agent commission to add, just browsa the main airline websites and see what prices they offer.

As for agents in Pattaya i recommend Sunny Online Travel at 179 Naklua Rd Tel:038 3704567 www.sunnyonline.com

Also Sea-Air-Land Tours at 183 soi Post Office Tel:038 710829

Used them both in the past and been very good service.

Speak to Guy (English) at Music Travel, at the row of shops on Pattaya North road going down towards the dolphin roundabout (on the right). HE has always worked really hard to get the best deal for me

Sorry on the leftr hand side just before the roundabout

I have used BL Travel on Soi Lengkee for the past 4 years. Always found them to give very good service and expend every effort to make sure you get the best value ticket etc.

Tel. 08-19056909

Speak to Guy (English) at Music Travel, at the row of shops on Pattaya North road going down towards the dolphin roundabout (on the right). HE has always worked really hard to get the best deal for me

I believe he (Guy) is a member here but does not post much nor does promote his business on this board.

There has been numerous problems with travel agents in Pattaya. The safest travel agents are the ones that are run by either hotels like the Eastony on soi 7 or soi 8 who has their own travel offices connected to the hotel, or the one that is run by Carefour at the service desk. The other small offices in pattay on numerous soi's can be OK, but on ocasions people have gotten to the airport and has had problems.

Barry

All Seasons - South Pattaya Road opposite Friendship Supermarket. Well established and highly recommended.

I have bought a ticket at All Seasons before.

Eticket to Europe and return.

No problem. Price was competitive and service was good.

I used Eastiny on Soi 8 two or three times over the last few years. no problems and one of the ladies always speaks fine english. I used the travel agency in the diana hotel right there on 2nd road and near soi 12, two or three times. The young lady is really nice. Changed my plane ticket two times this trip! Saw her walking home I guess one afternoon after work and she was very pleased that I recognized her as we approached each other and I said hello. Next time I think I will ask her out for a night. Something like a show and eats. No expectations, just spend some time with a nice person with a great smile.

I never booked anything really complicated though. Changed plane ticket, booked Tiffany once, booked Nong Nooch with pickup once, stuff like that. Booked our Ko Samet two night stay back in 2004 righ at the Tsunami. Woke up the next morning on Ko Samet and saw the mess on TV. Crazy thing is, my buddies had originally booked us for phuket. For some reason they changed at the last minute. Good choice! He booked with a very nice lady that sits with a small booh outside a beer bar on 2nd road just north of the KISS restaurant. Very nice lady but I did not see her manning the booth this year.

Just babbling now. Gosh I can't wait for my next visit to the LOS!