3 Bed Large Garden House For Ren Chiang Mai

:o I live in a lovely 3 bed house with cable t.v, high speed internet, phone and large garden set in a very large secured village with gym, tennis courts, large swimming pool and excellent restuarant in the Hang Dong area in Chiang Mai.

I want to leave before the year contract runs out but don't want to loose my deposit so have to find somebody to move in.

It's amazing value as i only pay 9000 baht a month and i can send photos if anybody wants to see it.

Does any body want to rent this in September-October or know anybody else that does.

Any help is appreciated.

:o I live in a lovely 3 bed house with cable t.v, high speed internet, phone and large garden set in a very large secured village with gym, tennis courts, large swimming pool and excellent restuarant in the Hang Dong area in Chiang Mai.

I want to leave before the year contract runs out but don't want to loose my deposit so have to find somebody to move in.

It's amazing value as i only pay 9000 baht a month and i can send photos if anybody wants to see it.

Does any body want to rent this in September-October or know anybody else that does.

Any help is appreciated.

That sounds awfully like WangTan . . . if it is, the gym is no longer open . . . Great Moo Baan though otherwise

David