Good Photoshop In Chalong/rawai Area

flip

Any recommendations for a good/cheap photoshop in the Chalong/Rawai area?(or Phuket town)

Just looking for a shop where I can print out my digital pics.

How much per pic I have to pay about?

Edited by flip

The one i've been using for years is on Choafa road, near Chalong circle, across the street from the police station, next to the 7/11 on it's left and a clinic, space and then big tire shop on it's right.

It's a Kodak shop with a huge Kodak sign. (not to be confused with the Kodak shop just next to Chalong circle on the same side as the police station)

Excellent pics, friendly staff, English no problem. I've been going there for years. Just take in your flash drive or memory stick or CD or whatever (camera?) and they'll take it from there.

Price off the top of my head? 6 baht per photo??? 4X6"? They have many sizes and many prices. good luck.

The one I like is the also near the Chalong circle. Coming from Kata it is on the right hand side just before the chalong circle. It has a green Fuji sign outside I believe and often there is a key cutter stand just outside.

Very experienced and accept cd or memory sticks etc. used to be 6 baht a print. Also good for Govt photos as they have a whole wardrobe for those work permit/visa/dl photos.

The one I like is the also near the Chalong circle. Coming from Kata it is on the right hand side just before the chalong circle. It has a green Fuji sign outside I believe and often there is a key cutter stand just outside.

Very experienced and accept cd or memory sticks etc. used to be 6 baht a print. Also good for Govt photos as they have a whole wardrobe for those work permit/visa/dl photos.

I bin using this one for 4 years.

Great service and good pix.

All places these days are pretty good.

Unlike HDRIDER, I have never had a virus or anything contaminate any memory stick, or Flash

drive..... woteva.