Condominiums In Rajadamri Road - Ok Or Not?

pk...in case you havent seen it...here's a virtual tour of Sukhothai Residences ..I think its the poshest one on offer in Bangkok so far....

the kicker is 5 rai for the condo, pool, tennis, gym and facilites, 2 more rai for garden and spa and another 15 rai for the hotel grounds....awesome

:o

Sukhothai Residences

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pk...in case you havent seen it...here's a virtual tour of Sukhothai Residences ..I think its the poshest one on offer in Bangkok so far....

the kicker is 5 rai for the condo, pool, tennis, gym and facilites, 2 more rai for garden and spa and another 15 rai for the hotel grounds....awesome

:o

Sukhothai Residences

trajan - A staggering virtual tour - An interesting dynamic in life, I can easily afford but ONLY at the cost of selling my primary home (for the moment). To be honest I was proud to have been a small part of some of the key developments that are pushing Bangkok forward. As time moves on I hope and expect even better will materialise in the timeframes I will operate in, otherwise thing will go backwards! NOT a good option :D - But leasehold I will never, ever, entertain.

yes, I also would not seriously consider leasehold..... luckily, for foreigners quick off the starting blocks, the 49% freehold foreigner quota at the Suk was available to buy.... the remaining 51% Thai quota was purchased (as I understand by a mixture of Thais, and additional foreigners buying on leasehold terms)...

anyway, in the newspapers today, the upcoming freehold 185 Rajdamri condo will be launching with 3.8 meter ceilings (and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Royal Sports Club and Lumpini Park).... WOW! now if I can scrape enough satang together :o

yes, I also would not seriously consider leasehold..... luckily, for foreigners quick off the starting blocks, the 49% freehold foreigner quota at the Suk was available to buy.... the remaining 51% Thai quota was purchased (as I understand by a mixture of Thais, and additional foreigners buying on leasehold terms)...

anyway, in the newspapers today, the upcoming freehold 185 Rajdamri condo will be launching with 3.8 meter ceilings (and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Royal Sports Club and Lumpini Park).... WOW! now if I can scrape enough satang together :o

I think it might be 3.8 floor to floor; there is still the services to go in as well; so more like 3.3m ceiling height (if you are referring to the BKK post comment).

The Park would be total guess here 3.3-3.5m floor to floor with ceiling height of (again total guess) 2.9m.

At least this was how I read it.

I think it might be 3.8 floor to floor; there is still the services to go in as well; so more like 3.3m ceiling height (if you are referring to the BKK post comment).

The Park would be total guess here 3.3-3.5m floor to floor with ceiling height of (again total guess) 2.9m.

At least this was how I read it.

2.8m - I have just realised that changing a light bulb is going to be a challange!