Aftermarket Performance Parts An Accessories.

Have a look at www.rcweb.net or pick up a copy of the many modified car magazines available in Thailand,lots of advertisements by shops selling almost everything for Jap performance cars.

If you have time,check out Cheang Khong on Bangna-Trat Rd,6-7 sois of car parts and plenty of wheels etc mostly imported from Japan.

Good luck!

Have a look at www.rcweb.net or pick up a copy of the many modified car magazines available in Thailand,lots of advertisements by shops selling almost everything for Jap performance cars.

If you have time,check out Cheang Khong on Bangna-Trat Rd,6-7 sois of car parts and plenty of wheels etc mostly imported from Japan.

Good luck!

thanks for the reply buddy.

but the problem is am not in thailand yet :o hehehe..

can anyone please list any website for these shops if available..

thanks for all in advance for the help.

what exactly are you looking for? engine internals, acceories, turbos, high preformance products, etc........... and for which car?

supra, many shops sell parts for the 1 and 2jz,

evo, several speacilist

as for the 350z, cosmetics are found easily, but internal engine parts will involve you looking around....

a motors for tuning, www.vramotorsgroup.com, Khun Adit, they do great work but a bit focused on european cars. Toon Motorsport doe interesting stuff, Khun Toon is da boss, www.toonmotorsport.com. If it's for a subaru there's lots of stuff...

G'luck

• 3 weeks later...
I know of a tuner shop & I know an aftermarket shop (in Seacon). PM if interested.

thanks and would be great if you can provide me with their website if they have any.

a motors for tuning, www.vramotorsgroup.com, Khun Adit, they do great work but a bit focused on european cars. Toon Motorsport doe interesting stuff, Khun Toon is da boss, www.toonmotorsport.com. If it's for a subaru there's lots of stuff...

G'luck

thanks alot for the links. appreciated.

what exactly are you looking for? engine internals, acceories, turbos, high preformance products, etc........... and for which car?

supra, many shops sell parts for the 1 and 2jz,

evo, several speacilist

as for the 350z, cosmetics are found easily, but internal engine parts will involve you looking around....

yes am looking for parts for 350z. i am visiting thailand soon, and heard that they have lots fo stuff for cars so i wanted to check what is available there since i will be in thailand for 3 days oonly and no time for looking around. so better to have alook onine and then if i liked someting i can just go straight to that place and buy it immediatly.

thanks alot gusy for the efforts.

The real performance car builders buy in all their parts from the USA, so you're probably better off ordering online!!!

Most parts brought into Thailand are sold more expensively than a lot of countires due to the high import tax.

If you are looking for second hand JDM parts then you can find some good bargains compared to Europe/USA.

We have just built out a twin turbo 2JZ, a single turbo 1UZ, a supercharged 1UZ and an EJ20 2.3 lire stroker, mainly with parts from the USA.

We're currently putting together a B16, B18 and a K20 for a race team here and again most of the parts being used are brought in from the US.

We're currently putting together a B16, B18 and a K20 for a race team here and again most of the parts being used are brought in from the US.

Matter, what are your plans for the K20? I'm interested in doing some work on my k20 civic (auto ofcourse), but not sure what to do first. I'm not sure what potential it's got, being an auto. What engine management are you planning for the k20? Is it an auto or manual you are working on? ... thanks

culicine i think he is refering to the k20a, integra dc5 type R engine. not the two lit civic.

though being a previous owner of an eg and a modified b16a sir 2, the k20a is a great swap. not only do you get a 2L 220hp stock motor, with decent torque....you also get a 6speed short gear manual trans...., you will be flying, (put it in an eg or ek....pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz no ep3, or integra), then how about modifing it, lightweight flywheel, cam gears, intake manifold, headers, duction pipe, ecu, large throttle body. and you will have a really fun and fast k20a.

(i am not talking about internals, because well hel_l skunk 2 camshafts, vavle springs, pistons, con rods etc) are all to expensive.

though for your k20 civic, auto...first ask yourself what amount of hp/tq figures you are looking for. lets say, 220hp? 250hp? or a large 300hp?-(achived though a hel_l of alot of mods to the engine, turbo, cooling, transmission, brakes).

so the less amount of hp you want the cheaper it is...haha, though one word of warning, with experince with na honda engine's, (search your parts wisely)-due to its general high compression, and honda's parts enginering, the stock engine produces about 70-80max output for na....so to extract those extra ponies.....you have to make sure of the quality and design of all performance products you put for your car.)

Hi,

any info about Hawk brakes pad dealer in Thailand?

culicine i think he is refering to the k20a, integra dc5 type R engine. not the two lit civic.

though for your k20 civic, auto...first ask yourself what amount of hp/tq figures you are looking for. lets say, 220hp? 250hp? or a large 300hp?-(achived though a hel_l of alot of mods to the engine, turbo, cooling, transmission, brakes).

so the less amount of hp you want the cheaper it is...haha, though one word of warning, with experince with na honda engine's, (search your parts wisely)-due to its general high compression, and honda's parts enginering, the stock engine produces about 70-80max output for na....so to extract those extra ponies.....you have to make sure of the quality and design of all performance products you put for your car.)

Yes I figured he was talking about a type R + manual tranny. Given the current WHP of my civic is about 120HP, then an increase to 150-170 WHP would be a nice gain. I figure on a change in the header / exhaust (I already have a drop-in K&N filter, and modified the airbox also). Have mugen replica axleback but nothing else. Just wondered what my other options are. I thought about skunk2 cams here, though they are over 25K baht here though. Then that needs engine management though - not sure about that, maybe Unichip (heard negative things about the tuner here though), or greddy e-manage. What do you think?

culicine,

well if you are looking to increase about 30-50whp,

you would first of need an ecu. (you can buy chipped ecu's)- or buy greddy emanage ecu (running a turbo set up even will be using the same ecu), v-tec controller would help,

headers, throttle body, cam gears, full 2.5" catback exhaust(if na) if turbo (3").

to be honest here, this is purely up to you. to get about 170-200whp in your civic it would cost less to buy, install a turbo kit and ecu to achieve this power level, then buying all NA component parts (camshaft, boreout to a 2.4L, pistons, vavle springs, thicker gaskets, conrods, header, ecu, throttlebody, (intake you already have), full catback, even a larger radiotor (the cooler the engine runs the quicker it runs)-though not to cooled....(wont have this issue in thailand)haha.

you can be a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy decent kit for 60,000, installed.

or check this out.....

http://202.57.191.84/forums/showthread.php?t=503651

its a kit for 28,000!!!!!! not installed ofcourse...but hel_l i would buy this kit if i had my civic.

it has the amazing, turbo which most honda's in the us are using.... the T3/T4 TO4E rated at 250-400hp.... this kit they use on b16, k20, b18 (with slight header modification you can fit this set for about 5,000, so in all you can pay up to 35,000K im sure u will obtain 170-200whp.(at about 6-7psi of boost), more than 9...can denote your engine....without internal modifications. but hel_l it would be one quick 4door new civic.

pm me if you would like to chat about this more in detail.

btw lets put reality into play, NA will limit your power level to about 200whp turbo easy to obtained 300whp plus with slight internal mods

(oh and the 60,000 kit i was talking about, is a turbo kit, not NA....NA kits are bloody expensive) 100,000k is easy to spend on internals.

• 2 weeks later...

dude their are heaps of brands of intercoolers, and aliminum raditors,

intercoolers and raditators can be found in chula, bangna trat....

or check out performance garages, ask them if you are persistant on this brand.

dude their are heaps of brands of intercoolers, and aliminum raditors,

intercoolers and raditators can be found in chula, bangna trat....

or check out performance garages, ask them if you are persistant on this brand.

Can you point me to a specific shop there? and do they customize? or do they have ready made models? I'll be in Bangkok tomorrow. Currently in Pattaya.