Day Room At Copenhagen Airport

Sheryl

:o Owing to my return flight NY-Bkk having been cancelled by TG I have ended up with a byzantine re-routing that involves a 7 hour layover in Copenhagen,

Anyone know if there are day rooms at the Copenhagen airport??

Preferrably in the transit area so I can avoid the hassles of immigration?

I can't sleep on plans and this is going to be a LONG return flight ......... :D

:o Owing to my return flight NY-Bkk having been cancelled by TG I have ended up with a byzantine re-routing that involves a 7 hour layover in Copenhagen,

I can't sleep on plans and this is going to be a LONG return flight ......... :D

Dan hotel or Hilton do layovers.

or else get lounge pass if you fall asleep, staff will usually leave you sleep put a few sticky notes on you asking for to be woken up for flight.

Dan hotel or Hilton do layovers.

or else get lounge pass if you fall asleep, staff will usually leave you sleep put a few sticky notes on you asking for to be woken up for flight.

What is a lounge pass?

I see on web reference to a "Transfer Hotel", anyone knopw what that is? Hopefully a place with beds within the transit area...?

:D Owing to my return flight NY-Bkk having been cancelled by TG I have ended up with a byzantine re-routing that involves a 7 hour layover in Copenhagen,

Hi Sheryl,

Pls have a look here:

http://www.cph.dk/CPH/UK/MAIN/Facilities/F...gen+Airport.htm

&

http://www.cph.dk/NR/rdonlyres/9A036229-C5...ad200803_uk.pdf

It would indeed be nice to have a hotel-break/shower/light meal and drink between 2 long haul flights !

Spoil yourself ! :o

LaoPo