Need Girlfriend

HotGuyBkk

To DJ Pat:

Well  even though I am married when I went with my wife different places  I would see Thai girls give a different kind of look to my wife,  It's the fact she found a foreign man but a Thai-Farang is somewhat different than a regular Farang.

Some of her GF's  Say I'm Charming   Lor Mak Mak  Also    I apreciate the compliments  but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage   I am a One Woman man.   Hard to believe to some Thai People,   Even My wife's Sister could not believe it    She asked me once  "You not Butterfly My Sister??  I said No  She said you Good man then.   :D

Ladies and gentlemen, visit IamMaiC's website at

http://www.face-pic.com/debaryman101

and judge for yourself.

My verdict: äÁèËÅèÍà·èÒäÃ

Hehehehe.....cruel... :o

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To DJ Pat:

Well  even though I am married when I went with my wife different places  I would see Thai girls give a different kind of look to my wife,  It's the fact she found a foreign man but a Thai-Farang is somewhat different than a regular Farang.

Some of her GF's  Say I'm Charming   Lor Mak Mak  Also    I apreciate the compliments  but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage   I am a One Woman man.   Hard to believe to some Thai People,   Even My wife's Sister could not believe it    She asked me once  "You not Butterfly My Sister??  I said No  She said you Good man then.   :D

and judge for yourself.

Hehehehe.....cruel... :D

How many nicknames has he got ? :o

"humble" could be a nice nickname? Maybe "unassuming" could be another one.

If this bloke was a politician I would recommend that he not believe his own press.

Think of all the forunate girls who have been lucky enough to be spared being 'taken advantage of' by one with such glaringly good looks and Neo-Con charms.

If this bloke was a politician I would recommend that he not believe his own press.

Think of all the forunate girls who have been lucky enough to be spared being 'taken advantage of' by one with such glaringly good looks and Neo-Con charms.

Humble ... that doesn't really fit him does it Samran <_<

Humble ... that doesn't really fit him does it Samran :o

not at all Doctor.....not at all....

Getting rid of them is a different issue.... :D

Asking the time in this day and age....is pretty useless with mobile phones etc....but it might work with the right delivery....sly smile...! :D

I think you can start to talk some thais . :o

Don’t do any tricks. Be nice and polite instead.

Just talk normal, say hello in Thai (if you can).

Ex. Khun sabai dee mai khrab = How are you?

Getting rid of them is a different issue.... :D

Asking the time in this day and age....is pretty useless with mobile phones etc....but it might work with the right delivery....sly smile...! :D

I think you can start to talk some thais . :o

Don’t do any tricks. Be nice and polite instead.

Just talk normal, say hello in Thai (if you can).

Ex. Khun sabai dee mai khrab = How are you?

I think you are very abnormal person. Do you think it is normal

to tell someone who you don't know "How are you?" :D

Thais don't have somthing like "Hi" how you doin? and keep

on talking?

Definitely she will think you are a weirdo, if she isn't an easy girl.

and judge for yourself.

Ohh Errr!

Psycho axe murderer!

What did you do with the wife, I see you're single again? :o

I wondered that too. Given his state of mind in the past 24 hours I didn't dare ask :D

To DJ Pat:

and judge for yourself.

Said he was a soldier...went to Iraq...bla bla bla :o:D:D

More about debaryman101

Profession/studying

Security Officer

To DJ Pat:

and judge for yourself.

Said he was a soldier...went to Iraq...bla bla bla :o:D:D

More about debaryman101

Profession/studying

Security Officer

Do you think that he is telling us all a load of ' porkies ' ?

and judge for yourself.

Ohh Errr!

Psycho axe murderer!

What did you do with the wife, I see you're single again? :o

Maybe there's a clue in his signature:

"Good Night My Tilac where ever you are under the new patio"

:D

and judge for yourself.

Ohh Errr!

Psycho axe murderer!

What did you do with the wife, I see you're single again? :D

Maybe there's a clue in his signature:

"Good Night My Tilac where ever you are under the new patio"

Thanks for talking about me, I would rather have the opinon of thai people than all you expats, and yes i went to iraq I am not with the regular army. But the Army National Guard Some people call us "Weekend Warriors"

I don't use that face pic page much anymore and I have not updated it, and I don't care what I look like to you but many good looking thai girls that my wife knows said I was handsome.

Maybe i'll delete all that stuff in my info I see why no one else has anything in their info page :o

Maybe i'll delete all that stuff in my info I see why now one else has anything in their info page :D

It's a cruel and heartless world on the TV; but you're learning lad..

... though after 1,677 posts I'd say rather slowly. :o

Maybe i'll delete all that stuff in my info I see why now one else has anything in their info page :D

It's not that cruel Some people have asked me to go get a beer with them :D

That's probably because they've got no money.

Ouch.... !! :D

I don't care about paying for a few rounds :D

I don't care about paying for a few rounds :D

I thought you were leaving us! -_-

leaving on a jet plane, dont know when Ill be back again :wub:

Naughty,naughty! what your wife got to say about it? has she found out about this &lt;deleted&gt; pic.com yet? My fiance did this to me once and he said it was only for friendship huh :o all this website do is offering people to contact each member for free sex especially some tart who lives near you. :D Calm down guys,don't try to log in there at once you will overload the site :D oh and make sure you use your own credit card to join as my guy was daft enough to use my card :D Shame we keep no ducks or pigs in London otherwise they would have got some extra food!!! mai pen rai,all forgiven.

Naughty,naughty! what your wife got to say about it? has she found out about this &lt;deleted&gt; pic.com yet? My fiance did this to me once and he said it was only for friendship huh :o  all this website do is offering people to contact each member for free sex especially some tart who lives near you. :D

It could as well be the other way around, don't you think? When a man was a bastard and tried to seduce whoever doesn't look like his mother? It's not a one way street, sweetheart. :D

Naughty,naughty! what your wife got to say about it? has she found out about this &lt;deleted&gt; pic.com yet? My fiance did this to me once and he said it was only for friendship huh :D  all this website do is offering people to contact each member for free sex especially some tart who lives near you. :D

It could as well be the other way around, don't you think? When a man was a bastard and tried to seduce whoever doesn't look like his mother? It's not a one way street, sweetheart. :wub:

Mmm you are right there LC, yes most of the time it s the bastard who pretend to be single and available -_- yes you are absolutely right I must admit as most of the girls don't really want to get involve with a man who has a partner! How many time we all have been through these crap about my wife don't understand me syndrome :o well, it s good that I am a westernise Thai,otherwise I could have got cross with you for calling me sweetheart and making me losing face :D It really should be a pee as I am older :D