Non Imm B Or Non Imm O?

helo can someone help me?

this could be stupid but i have never face this situation. i just took a visa from a thai embassy in a asian country and i got Non-immigrant O visa. The visa says it expires on 7th October. all the previous times i took visa on arrival therefore my question is where do i have to go on my arrival as i hold the visa already?

thanks

also would like to know if i have to do anymore paper works? do i have to give my passport just to the immigration officer at the counter and he/she stamp on it with anymore papers to fill?

thanks for helping..

• 3 weeks later...

how can you posy your passport back to the uk for a visa? Does that mean for instance if I went to Laos or Malaysia for a month I would have to get it sent back there?? Also dont immigration in teh Uk have a log of when your passport goes in and out of the country?? So when you get it back and try to leave the country your in and enter back to Thailand, wont that cause problems??? Also where the hel_l woudl you get it sent to?

• 2 weeks later...
<br />how can you posy your passport back to the uk for a visa? Does that mean for instance if I went to Laos or Malaysia for a month I would have to get it sent back there?? Also dont immigration in teh Uk have a log of when your passport goes in and out of the country?? So when you get it back and try to leave the country your in and enter back to Thailand, wont that cause problems??? Also where the hel_l woudl you get it sent to?<br />

the passeport can travel without you, slip it into an envellope and it's ready for a new trip without any stamp...

the goal here is to get a visa without any much trouble, hull and other consulates in the world have a friendly policy to deliver visa, multi entries without a problem, no risk to be refused etc etc.

but to do this you have to stay in a country other than thailand and send your passeport by dhl, fedex or whatever, a friend or the consulate will receive it and send it back with the visa to your adress in the foreign country.

it's a good solution but at high cost, the express shipping fees by dhl for a passeport(200g) from belgium to thailand are 80 euros °_° ....

i'm glad i had my non-B multi entries recently in malaysia, saves me time and money.

Just to repeat, you can only apply for a tourist/non immigrant visa from outside of Thailand.

Plus aliens are required by law to always carry their passports here in Thailand.

I don't carry my passport with me, it's too valuable to risk losing or being nicked. At best I might have a photocopy of the principal pages.

Is it a big deal to be caught without your passport?

<br />how can you posy your passport back to the uk for a visa? Does that mean for instance if I went to Laos or Malaysia for a month I would have to get it sent back there?? Also dont immigration in teh Uk have a log of when your passport goes in and out of the country?? So when you get it back and try to leave the country your in and enter back to Thailand, wont that cause problems??? Also where the hel_l woudl you get it sent to?<br />

the passeport can travel without you, slip it into an envellope and it's ready for a new trip without any stamp...

the goal here is to get a visa without any much trouble, hull and other consulates in the world have a friendly policy to deliver visa, multi entries without a problem, no risk to be refused etc etc.

but to do this you have to stay in a country other than thailand and send your passeport by dhl, fedex or whatever, a friend or the consulate will receive it and send it back with the visa to your adress in the foreign country.

No - Hull will only receive applications from and post/return back to a person residing in the uk.

Persons residing outside the European Union (EU) who wish to apply to this consulate (Hull) for a visa to visit Thailand for whatever purpose must submit their application only through a person residing in the UK. That person, residing in the UK and acting on behalf of the applicant, can then submit the application to this consulate by post or in person. When the visa is issued we will return the passport to the person who submitted it on behalf of the applicant subject to the correct return postage being included.