Honda Dealer On Sukumvit Road

JimmyTheMook

Anyone with either good or bad experiences with using this place for auto repairs?

I lease my honda from a Bangkok based company and so I have to get my car serviced avery 10k from the Honda dealer Pattaya.. Always good service and cheap. Usually take it in on a Saturday morning and get it back in the afternoon... depends what you're after, as I have only ever had mine serviced.. but no complaints from me..

Decent service, but I think you'll find that they would be considered a "light" dealership as far as Honda dealers go in that they don't stock many parts (if your car is a few years old, often times they'll have to delay your service by one day to do their overnight parts order thing) and that they lack numbers in mechanic depth (as in... "they guy who does tire alignments isn't here... "the guy who does automatic window motors isn't here" , etc.). We'll go in when we have to, but prefer the various Pranakorn Honda dealerships in Bangkok.

:o

Anyone with either good or bad experiences with using this place for auto repairs?

i bought a second hand Jazz that had been stored by the owner for 2 years

it was purchased from this dealership and whilst it had the first service at 1000 and the second at 10,000 it had not been seen since and had 14,000 on it when i took it there.

it was nearly at the end of its 3 year warranty.

it had some faults including an expensive sounding clicking from the auto box.

they took care of everything at no charge and no whinging

the owner turned out to be a really nice guy and had even serviced it for free.

no charge for oils even

very happy

I was there 8am this morning and left my car for a full service including a new timing belt.

Will report back after I pickup the car on Saturday.

Seems pretty good so far as the quote for the new timing belt is 5000 baht, that would be at least 18,000 back home.