What Thai Women Think About Farang

NoSpeakIt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is all why I was trying to provide the OP with an "out" to end this silliness....

but instead, he wishes to plug away at it and see if things can possibly get more convuluted...

his saying 'many' seems to lead to majority, atleast, a majority in women he knows. and i said from the beginning i wanted more peoples opinions so i could get a better barring of the subject. for instance, i have learned that many here think this social bracket is "up their ass", etc.

lets continue this discussion like adults please.

Which is all why I was trying to provide the OP with an "out" to end this silliness....

but instead, he wishes to plug away at it and see if things can possibly get more convuluted...

his saying 'many' seems to lead to majority, atleast, a majority in women he knows. and i said from the beginning i wanted more peoples opinions so i could get a better barring of the subject. for instance, i have learned that many here think this social bracket is "up their ass", etc.

Mate,i say what i like,if that's ok with yourself!?

Who do you think you are telling us how to post??

Mate,i say what i like,if that's ok with yourself!?

Who do you think you are telling us how to post??

no, i have no problem with anybody having a different opinion. i might not agree. have you ever had the chance/tried to get one of them in bed for a 'pounding from a farang' as you put it? howd that go over?

Edited by NoSpeakIt

john2 you are a funny man and i do enjoy how you call a spade a big shovel.Your views are based on experience i would imagine.My feelings are that if a rich/middle class thai lady thinks farangs are not a nice bunch of people then they must have had some bad experience of one or more else why would they think like that unless middle class does not mean inteligence too.

QUIET FRANKLY I DONT REALY CARE A dam_n WHAT TOTAL STRANGERS THINK OF ME BUT I WOULD STILL BUY THEM A DRINK.

btw john, many blokes try to sound tough on the internet, but i get the feeling you really are a tough guy in real life. do you think you could take guesthouse?

Ha ha,i'd eat him for breakfast,he seems like a puss :o

john2 you are a funny man and i do enjoy how you call a spade a big shovel.Your views are based on experience i would imagine.My feelings are that if a rich/middle class thai lady thinks farangs are not a nice bunch of people then they must have had some bad experience of one or more else why would they think like that unless middle class does not mean inteligence too.

QUIET FRANKLY I DONT REALY CARE A dam_n WHAT TOTAL STRANGERS THINK OF ME BUT I WOULD STILL BUY THEM A DRINK.

Post -because of their upbringing and families it is completely frowned upon for them to be seen with farangs,so what is the easiest way for them to live with that? They convince themselves they don't like us is how!

Let's be honest and no disrespect, they would rather be with a farang gent than a thai, i don't care what anybody says :o

Let uncle Don answer all your questions.

Poor isaan woman or Girls who moved to the red light districts (gnerally) only want your money and know that farangs are easily fooled and think of them as walking fat ATM's

Richer Thai girls wouldnt touch a farang over 10 years there age. They look for a guy like me. Im the man of there dreams

Classic Don.

You might be “the man” but I am there midnight fantasy !!

Let uncle Don answer all your questions.

Poor isaan woman or Girls who moved to the red light districts (gnerally) only want your money and know that farangs are easily fooled and think of them as walking fat ATM's

Richer Thai girls wouldnt touch a farang over 10 years there age. They look for a guy like me. Im the man of there dreams

Classic Don.

You might be "the man" but I am there midnight fantasy !!

I have never really gone along with the isaan girls only go with farangs for money,of course it happens a lot but i have many friends here who have been with their isaan girls for years and some of them give then next to nothing,some through choice(tight gits) or because they don't have it to give, but their birds haven't walked.

Edited by JOHN2

To go to thread topic, nothing to do with Kn*b size.

Thai girls see us as an atm on legs as do Thai guys.

That simple, to think things are different is delusion.

I find it strange thou, if people actually believe this “that all” Thai people look at farang as atm, why do they want to stay here? But a bunch of Bullshit!!

I find it strange thou, if people actually believe this "that all" Thai people look at farang as atm, why do they want to stay here? But a bunch of Bullshit!!

He's ignored my last post totally.

Again,disagree,i even know of some cases where the thai girl has more dough than her farang bf and that's a FACT

Some people are so <deleted>' delusional it's sad.

I propose a wager.

To the 'romantic' fool who takes the other side of the bet, here are the terms:

1. We go to rural Issarn (we'll have to agree on exact location, TV members feel free to chime in).

2. Round up 15-20 young ladies for a little bit of question-and-answer session.

3. Pose the question, "Would you like to date a farang? Why? Raise your hands if you have an answer."

Here's the Bet:

I bet that the brown young lady (yes, even the very first one we pick --hel_l, I'll let you pick) will mention "money" in her response. 100,000 THB bet. (I'll start at 100k because I realize that a lot of you romantics may not be topped up in the cash department, but I'd be happy to raise the stakes to seven figures+).

(I considered making the terms that within the first 3 responses, we'll get a "money" response, but since I'm such a sucker and so willing to part with my cash, I settled on betting for the first response)

For all of the romantics that think that the girls up there like you for your handsome self, this should be an easy winner for you. Consider it my 100k contribution to your future Buffalo Fund.

Caveat: If (read: when) you lose, I'll have the camera rolling and you will be made a fool of on Thailand's own Channel 3. (But that should never happen, because those girls really really like you for your charming personality, right?) Of course, should I lose, feel free to deride me on national television with whatever scathing pidgin Thai you've learned from your former ex-gfs (beware: you'll still be a fool and everybody will know it but you).

So there it is. Put your money where your mouth is, or <deleted>. Seriously.

Oh, and Lord if it's not too much to ask, if I do win, can we bury crap threads like this and the trolls that start them forever?

I find it strange thou, if people actually believe this "that all" Thai people look at farang as atm, why do they want to stay here? But a bunch of Bullshit!!

He's ignored my last post totally.

Again,disagree,i even know of some cases where the thai girl has more dough than her farang bf and that's a FACT

I know. Is it so hard to believe that there are actually farangs paying rent to Thailand lords? They have not turned on there TVs? Are aliens running this country? This aint central Africa!

I'm with you Tee J.

i have never met an Issarn lady that has not popped the question about money,upon first meeting.

Actually i have one at the moment..her name for me "walking atm"

We have been together for a couple of years now,"relationship finished" every now and then when atm is closed and then mysteriously re-appear the next day.

The Joys The Joys

I'm with you Tee J.

i have never met an Issarn lady that has not popped the question about money,upon first meeting.

We have been together for a couple of years now,"relationship finished" every now and then when atm is closed and then mysteriously re-appear the next day.

The Joys The Joys

**flame removed**

Funny how my ex-wife in the UK cost me a hel_l of a lot more than my lovely GF here,a lot more!

I'm with you Tee J.

The Joys The Joys

An odd relationship. A little shallow for me. It sounds more like a mutually beneficial business transaction and hopefully both of you are better off than before the transaction. I've indulged in these types of transactions (short term ) but never fooled myself into believing it was a relationship in the traditional sense. I would rather play the field than have to wake every morning with the same money hungry woman. Maybe your woman has redeeming characteristics that make the it worth the effort.

Admittedly, finding a Thai person that isn't money centric is a challenge and time consuming. The alternative is easy and can be quite satisfying.

Edited by siamamerican

It's not the obvious money grubbers that worry me - they're easy to spot.

It's the ones who lie in wait, sometimes for years before they go for the big kill.

It has never happened to me but I could write a book about the guys who've been shafted.

BTW, this is not a Thai bashing, I've seen this go on all over the world.

I didn’t disagree with his list, just agreed only partly, based from “my own” experiences and observations.

And I’m 100% thai, born, raised, schooled in Thailand, educated in the west with 2 professional degrees, married to a farang, owned my own prof. business for the last 15 yrs, and my family has not moved from the same spot in BKK for at least the past 300 yrs. My other 2 brothers + 1 sister were all educated in England, and for me - in the US.

So through out these years I have met/exposed to many (too many) educated and professional thai women, thru friends, family networks, and on my own, both in Thailand and oversea. Many friends of my brothers and sister are mostly englishs. In addition, many of my friends from early school yrs are working in hotels, tours, and with the thai airlines, including in many of these are also fluent in not only English, but also Chinese, French, German, and Japanese. English is not the only wide used foreign language in thailand, you know? Actually the Chinese is.

Based on my own experiences I would say I and network of friends, know more about the farangs than general thai women who have never left to the west, or came in contact with the farangs, and be able to distinguish between diff groups of farang men here in Thailand. Just by having a simple 10 min conversation.

I have to agree, it’s pointless to be asking the question of “what educated thai women think or are thinking about farangs” in a forum that fulled of many biased farang males, judging by many topic threads, and their responds here.

So I’m not going to continue confused many of you here, WITH SOME OF THE FACTS!

But just wanted to get some things out of my chest. And I would rather be spending time with my farang husband better, since today is our 22 yrs wedding aniversary.

TC :o

Edited by teacup

teacup...your an inspiration...enough said :o

I have to agree, it’s pointless to be asking the question of “what educated thai women think or are thinking about farangs” in a forum that fulled of many biased farang males, judging by many topic threads, and their responds here.

Froggs

teacup...your an inspiration...enough said :o

Froggs

And on that sensible note, I think this discussion has run its inevitable course.

///CLOSED///