Tuskers, Gai's Birthday On Wednesday

hill16

Hi folks,

Many people in Chiangmai will know the wonderful Gai at Tuskers who is one of the best bar staff in town. She is always a very pleasant, happy and delightful hostess. She even remembers everyone's name which is brilliant because after a load of beers in Tuskers I find it difficult to remember my own sometimes.... :D

Anyway, it's her birthday on Wednesday this week (9 July) and it would be really nice if some of you thirsty guys and gals could come along and have a drink or two with her. I'm sure she would love to see everybody and maybe we can put that memory for names and faces of hers to the test :D .

I'm not sure how old she'll be but like the rest of us I'm sure she's young at heart :D .

Please note that she isn't aware of the fact that plans are being made to celebrate her birthday with her so if you're in Tuskers before Wednesday, Mum's the word please :o !

Thanks for reading this and hope to see you on Wednesday.

Kind regards,

Hill16

Thanks for posting this HIll.

Yes it is Gai's birthday on Wednesday and we are throwing a surprise party for her so please don't let the cat out of the bag. I am fairly sure she doesn't read TV so it shouldn't be hard to keep it a secret. Would be lovely if some of Gai's many friends could join us from 7pm and I'll throw in half price drinks between 7&8 as a further incentive for people to come and celebrate with her.

Gai is lovely - Tuskers is lucky to have her as the rest of the fine staff there. :o Wish her Happy Bday for me.

I second the motion! Unfortunately I'll be out of the country by Wednesday, otherwise I would definitely have been there.

/ Priceless

Gai is lovely - Tuskers is lucky to have her as the rest of the fine staff there. :o Wish her Happy Bday for me.

I second the motion! Unfortunately I'll be out of the country by Wednesday, otherwise I would definitely have been there.

/ Priceless

Another good reason to go :D

Barring rain, we will be there too. Gai is indeed wonderful and we are lucky she graces our time at Tuskers! How she remembers everyone's name is beyond me.

she does however refuse to get my name right ! .. :o

Bugger! Would love to come - but have chosen this month to spend some time with my parents in the UK!

I have been here 5 days and already have a stinking cold and NO dry clothes left . . you really

WOULDN'T believe how crap summer in the UK is!

Anyway . . . have a couple for me (between 7 & 8 of course!)

David

Remember Gai when she worked in The Pub a few years back, great lass, and although I haven't seen her for some time (not a Tuskers regular - sorry Milton) she still remembers my name on the odd occassion we do meet. She was certainly a big miss for The Pub regulars. Can't make it tonight, hope she has the great birthday she deserves.

Cheers,

Yos

Barring rain, we will be there too. Gai is indeed wonderful and we are lucky she graces our time at Tuskers! How she remembers everyone's name is beyond me.

she does however refuse to get my name right ! .. :o

So do I TB. Sweet Gai remembers all of my names, many of which would be deleted from TV.

Can't be there so please pass on my best wishes to the lovely lady.

It was a good time with good folks. And I do believe Gai was so surprised she nearly shed a tear when she showed up - very touching. Nice to see some old friends n get acquainted with some new ones. The BBQ was smelling great, and in order to sample the whole run of things, I'm gonna show up for this Tuesday (Chewsday -sic) BBQ Buffet thing. I'll bring my hollow leg with me so I can eat my 200 B's worth.

Thanks RTD :o

And thank you to all those that posted birthday wishes to Gai. I have passed them all on and she asked me to thank you all.

It was a great night, Gai was very emotional and delighted to see people turn out for her. She is a very special woman and I think she was touched that so many people joined her to celebrate. She was still going strong in Hotshots when we baled out a 01.30 :D

Thank you to everyone.

Bugger! Would love to come - but have chosen this month to spend some time with my parents in the UK!

I have been here 5 days and already have a stinking cold and NO dry clothes left . . you really

WOULDN'T believe how crap summer in the UK is!

Anyway . . . have a couple for me (between 7 & 8 of course!)

David

I'm probably in the same county as you right now David, the last week has been absolutley <deleted> in terms of weather...although there is blue sky in Witney this morning, it probably won't last. :o

I too am sorry to have missed 'Chicken's birthday, please pass on our belated best wishes .

See ya all soon

TP