Epson Printer

Quero

Any recommendations for a repair facility for an Epson printer (color inkjet)? The printer utility popup box tells me that some part (doesn't say which part exactly) has reached the end of its life, so ideally the repair facility will have parts in stock.

Unless it's some fancy model, you might be best just buying a new printer. That's what I do.

I think (big think) there is an Epson main agent on the bypass road. Through light at Tesco, take first U-turn back and it's on the left side. Big signs for Epson (or was it Brother) ... umm not sure. I called into their shop one day checking out printers prices.

Any recommendations for a repair facility for an Epson printer (color inkjet)? The printer utility popup box tells me that some part (doesn't say which part exactly) has reached the end of its life, so ideally the repair facility will have parts in stock.

Patong:

http://phuketdir.com/prmcomputer/index.htm

Phuket Town :

Epson Service Center

156/19-20 Phang-Nga Rd.

Tel.: 076-232400-1, Fax: 076-232413

Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Sat 8:30 am - 12:00 am.

SD Computer: 5/59-61 Maeluan Rd.

Tel./Fax: 076-258222

Mon-Sat 8 am - 7:30 pm.

Unless it's some fancy model, you might be best just buying a new printer. That's what I do.

I think (big think) there is an Epson main agent on the bypass road. Through light at Tesco, take first U-turn back and it's on the left side. Big signs for Epson (or was it Brother) ... umm not sure. I called into their shop one day checking out printers prices.

Would that be U2 computers? I have had unsatisfactory dealings with them and won't give them any further business. Thanks for trying, though!

Patong:

http://phuketdir.com/prmcomputer/index.htm

Phuket Town :

Epson Service Center

156/19-20 Phang-Nga Rd.

Tel.: 076-232400-1, Fax: 076-232413

Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Sat 8:30 am - 12:00 am.

SD Computer: 5/59-61 Maeluan Rd.

Tel./Fax: 076-258222

Mon-Sat 8 am - 7:30 pm.

Thanks for that. I'll phone them and get the beast down there. I'll also have them give me a repair estimate and check prices of new printers to see if a repair is cost-effective.

Thanks for that. I'll phone them and get the beast down there. I'll also have them give me a repair estimate and check prices of new printers to see if a repair is cost-effective.

Absolutely. We had an Epson printer in my office and it ended up after the cost of the repair we were only 1500thb away from a new one.

Ended up buying a different brand as the Epson cartridges were not practical.

Best of luck.

Would that be U2 computers? I have had unsatisfactory dealings with them and won't give them any further business. Thanks for trying, though!

No. it's not U2 computers.

Many printers these days nre cheaper than replacing ink cartridges.

Neva bother, an hours labour herfe in NZmore than a printer.

Well, depends on what you need, fax scanner printer around 1500 baht here.

Have an epsom, but brother far better.

I like to refill inks, epsom system too complicated.

Edited by Zpete

I have an Epson 210. Although it works great, does great color pics and hasn't let me down EXCEPT: Every time you turn it on, it apparantly uses a small amount of ink from all 6 of it's cartridges (500 baht each). So, even though i am using only black most of the time, the color cartridges run out too often.

They designed it to make money selling us ink I believe.

i should get a laser printer for my black only printing and use the Epson just for color but my space is limited.

Good luck finding a repair center. i think my printer was 3500 baht new.