Do I Need A Return Ticket With Married Visa?

I have one year married visa. I´m going to my home country for vication one month. I´m going to book my ticket here in Thailand with return ticket. Now I heard that I can´t enter Thailand again without i return ticket to my home country and therefor I must book a ticket to my country with return ticket to Thailand AND a return ticket again to my country. Is this true? I don´t know when I´m going back again becouse I live here with my husband.

Don't worry. With a non-immigrant visa you don't need a ticket out of Thailand. So you can just buy a return ticket BKK-country-BKK.

Don't forget to apply for a re-entry permit. otherwise your have to apply for a new non-immigrant visa. Have a nice holiday.

Your airport clerk may not be familiar with Thai visa specifics. If asked about your visa, just point to your re-entry permit. If for some unlikely reason that is questioned, be confident and demand to speak to a supervisor.

Edited by Jingthing

I have one year married visa. I´m going to my home country for vication one month. I´m going to book my ticket here in Thailand with return ticket. Now I heard that I can´t enter Thailand again without i return ticket to my home country and therefor I must book a ticket to my country with return ticket to Thailand AND a return ticket again to my country. Is this true? I don´t know when I´m going back again becouse I live here with my husband.

What you have heard is not true.

Not sure what you mean by a Marriage Visa as there is no such thing.

If you are talking about a year extension based on marriage you will need a re entry permit from Immigration.

If you are talking about a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa you will not.

Whatever , you will have no problem with flight tickets.