I'm In A Difficult Situation

Djetou

Don,

I am serious. I think the girl deserves a slapping for deliberately allowing herself to get pregnant. He said "no I don't want the baby" she said "yes I want the baby" therefore, the baby is her resposibility not his. I'd dump her if I were him.

You are wrong. How long have you lived in Thailand? It's so obvious, OP did what any young lad would do... shag. Now, since the girl was in Pattaya it's obvious that her older sisiters have brainwashed her into setting him up the way she did. Besides, she lied to him on several ocassions. The OP had made it clear he didn't wan the kid. Girls like her disgust me. I'd slap her if I see her. Been in Thailand for over 22 years and heard too many similar stories. It is only too clear that this girl is after a sugar daddy.

It's funny to see how many sympathise with this girl. Or are some of you "sympathisers of this disgusting girl" married to ex hookers by any chance? :D Then I understand... over & out!

Whatever else is going on here on this topic, it's quite clear that the difficult situation in which the OP finds himself is entirely of his own doing, and putting the blame on a 17 year old girl is disgusting. He should deal with it in a responsible and adult manner, all the rest is bull. :o:D:D

onzestan

Thats a great joke, I actually thought you were serios for a minute.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Djetou,

I really believe that some of posters defending this girl who is probably from Isaan and Porbably has hooker sisters have such trouble seeing the truth here. These posters are the types and no mater what you say they will always defend the "poor" bar girl or blood sucking Thai girl. These guys are probably sending their monthly cheque to support the ex ho and family in Thailand. I think you're doing the right thing. You didn't want the baby. She wanted the baby. So, she is responsible. Personally, I think you've been far too patient with this girl already.

Its no surprise many stick up for the girl, many of you are paying through the ass to keep hold of your Thai girlfriend ( guess you want the rest of us bleed dry, just like you are being). I can see why my girlfriend having to lie about her age, not use the pill, not get herself checked when she realized she missed her period, tell me she wasn't pregnant when she knew she was and then when i find out threatens to get the police invloved as she is underage if i decide to walk away or not pay up so she can sit around on her ass (sounds the innocent party to me) yes i can really see why many side with her :o . What was i to blame for..wait for it..on that eventful night i didnt use a condom (like no male has never made that mistake before, yes i guess that makes me the scum of the earth!!!).

Ive already said i will cloth the baby, pay bills including when she gives birth and then give a set fee each month (i can choose to go back to England or there are plenty of other places i could go (even in Thailand where she could never find me) but im still here, she still pays for nothing day in day out and doesnt need to work, but i guess im still the bad one and complete arsehol_e who needs to fear a beating from a drugged up steroid freak called 'Don' who one blow to his weak knee would make him drop like a brick.

Yes im still going out with my mates and having a good time, shagging my few 'giks' which i did last night and ended up returning home at 10am this morning but im sticking in there for the good of the baby and thats what counts, i havent walked away even though she lied so she could try and trap me but i guess i would have to wire 100,000 baht month to her account to be classed as a good caring guy (many guys can throw money at a situation, does that make them a good father who will be loved by there child?).

Djetou,

I really believe that some of posters defending this girl who is probably from Isaan and Porbably has hooker sisters have such trouble seeing the truth here. These posters are the types and no mater what you say they will always defend the "poor" bar girl or blood sucking Thai girl. These guys are probably sending their monthly cheque to support the ex ho and family in Thailand. I think you're doing the right thing. You didn't want the baby. She wanted the baby. So, she is responsible. Personally, I think you've been far too patient with this girl already.

Its no surprise many stick up for the girl, many of you are paying through the ass to keep hold of your Thai girlfriend ( guess you want the rest of us bleed dry, just like you are being). I can see why my girlfriend having to lie about her age, not use the pill, not get herself checked when she realized she missed her period, tell me she wasn't pregnant when she knew she was and then when i find out threatens to get the police invloved as she is underage if i decide to walk away or not pay up so she can sit around on her ass (sounds the innocent party to me) yes i can really see why many side with her :o . What was i to blame for..wait for it..on that eventful night i didnt use a condom (like no male has never made that mistake before, yes i guess that makes me the scum of the earth!!!).

Ive already said i will cloth the baby, pay bills including when she gives birth and then give a set fee each month (i can choose to go back to England or there are plenty of other places i could go (even in Thailand where she could never find me) but im still here, she still pays for nothing day in day out and doesnt need to work, but i guess im still the bad one and complete arsehol_e who needs to fear a beating from a drugged up steroid freak called 'Don' who one blow to his weak knee would make him drop like a brick.

Yes im still going out with my mates and having a good time, shagging my few 'giks' which i did last night and ended up returning home at 10am this morning but im sticking in there for the good of the baby and thats what counts, i havent walked away even though she lied so she could try and trap me but i guess i would have to wire 100,000 baht month to her account to be classed as a good caring guy (many guys can throw money at a situation, does that make them a good father who will be loved by there child?).

:D You actually are serious. It doesnt work like that :D

Djetou,

Djetou,

quote name='Djetou' post='2093228' date='2008-07-18 08:44:23']Its no surprise many stick up for the girl, many of you are paying through the ass to keep hold of your Thai girlfriend ( guess you want the rest of us bleed dry, just like you are being). I can see why my girlfriend having to lie about her age, not use the pill, not get herself checked when she realized she missed her period, tell me she wasn't pregnant when she knew she was and then when i find out threatens to get the police invloved as she is underage if i decide to walk away or not pay up so she can sit around on her ass (sounds the innocent party to me) yes i can really see why many side with her :o . What was i to blame for..wait for it..on that eventful night i didnt use a condom (like no male has never made that mistake before, yes i guess that makes me the scum of the earth!!!).Ive already said i will cloth the baby, pay bills including when she gives birth and then give a set fee each month (i can choose to go back to England or there are plenty of other places i could go (even in Thailand where she could never find me) but im still here, she still pays for nothing day in day out and doesnt need to work, but i guess im still the bad one and complete arsehol_e who needs to fear a beating from a drugged up steroid freak called 'Don' who one blow to his weak knee would make him drop like a brick.Yes im still going out with my mates and having a good time, shagging my few 'giks' which i did last night and ended up returning home at 10am this morning but im sticking in there for the good of the baby and thats what counts, i havent walked away even though she lied so she could try and trap me but i guess i would have to wire 100,000 baht month to her account to be classed as a good caring guy (many guys can throw money at a situation, does that make them a good father who will be loved by there child?).

Please tell me there are still some 'Innocent young ladies ' from Issan who unwittingly go to Pattaya (of all places ) and are not aware of what happens in many cases when 'They' pick up a Farang for monetary reasons . Why are many posters trying to 'Protect' this young lady and why ? The general concensus seems to be , the parents send thier illiterate daughters to Pattaya(or similar) to inflict as much monetary carnage on the often unsuspecting Farang as possible , to the betterment of these loving , caring parents , shame on them not the unsuspecting(in many cases) Farang . OP , get up and go , you have been had just like hundreds before you and likely hundreds to follow , S##T , they even have thier hymens resewn to 'PROVE' virginity , you will most likely never be treated as a loving , caring father , no matter how you try to prove it to these sharks .

Djetou,

quote name='Djetou' post='2093228' date='2008-07-18 08:44:23']Its no surprise many stick up for the girl, many of you are paying through the ass to keep hold of your Thai girlfriend ( guess you want the rest of us bleed dry, just like you are being). I can see why my girlfriend having to lie about her age, not use the pill, not get herself checked when she realized she missed her period, tell me she wasn't pregnant when she knew she was and then when i find out threatens to get the police invloved as she is underage if i decide to walk away or not pay up so she can sit around on her ass (sounds the innocent party to me) yes i can really see why many side with her :o . What was i to blame for..wait for it..on that eventful night i didnt use a condom (like no male has never made that mistake before, yes i guess that makes me the scum of the earth!!!).Ive already said i will cloth the baby, pay bills including when she gives birth and then give a set fee each month (i can choose to go back to England or there are plenty of other places i could go (even in Thailand where she could never find me) but im still here, she still pays for nothing day in day out and doesnt need to work, but i guess im still the bad one and complete arsehol_e who needs to fear a beating from a drugged up steroid freak called 'Don' who one blow to his weak knee would make him drop like a brick.Yes im still going out with my mates and having a good time, shagging my few 'giks' which i did last night and ended up returning home at 10am this morning but im sticking in there for the good of the baby and thats what counts, i havent walked away even though she lied so she could try and trap me but i guess i would have to wire 100,000 baht month to her account to be classed as a good caring guy (many guys can throw money at a situation, does that make them a good father who will be loved by there child?).

Please tell me there are still some 'Innocent young ladies ' from Issan who unwittingly go to Pattaya (of all places ) and are not aware of what happens in many cases when 'They' pick up a Farang for monetary reasons . Why are many posters trying to 'Protect' this young lady and why ? The general concensus seems to be , the parents send thier illiterate daughters to Pattaya(or similar) to inflict as much monetary carnage on the often unsuspecting Farang as possible , to the betterment of these loving , caring parents , shame on them not the unsuspecting(in many cases) Farang . OP , get up and go , you have been had just like hundreds before you and likely hundreds to follow , S##T , they even have thier hymens resewn to 'PROVE' virginity , you will most likely never be treated as a loving , caring father , no matter how you try to prove it to these sharks .

I agree I was wrong now I now think you send her at most 2,000 baht a month. Send the father and ask how much he will pay if the baby was his.

Edited by philstone

Well, , when i started reading this thread I was considering what advice to give, to someone who requested help from other members of a forum, for what on the face of it was a difficult situation. I was pondering on what constructive words to offer. Perhaps reminding Djetou that if his fears are that his girlfriend lied to him, then perhaps he should slow down and not worry too much. Do you have any idea Djetou how terrifying it can be for any girl friend to tell their boyfriend they think they are pregnant especially a young Thai girl (who incidently, was probably head over heels in love at 17)? Not only did she break the news but you then leave the country saying 'get to the pharmacy'. She goes to the pharmacy and does a self test. From this point Khun Jean offers an entirely plausable sequence of events. If you dont agree with that then maybe a slight alternative is that she does find out she is pregnant. Imagine the horror. What to tell her parents (many Thai daughters would be on the end of a severe beating from their fathers), and what about you her boyfriend? Will you leave her? She loves you etc etc. You then ask her on the phone from England. Things going through her mind would be how can she tell you on the phone?, what if you don't come back,? she must wait until you come back. I doubt she knew you were going to stay another two months did she? As for the rest of the advice I can no longer waste time offering you the benefit. Suffice to say, if you suffered Morning sickness, I doubt that you would go to work (rather ..could go to work), and it is something that can last 1 week or 6 months, sometimes never, sometimes the whole nine months. I hope that you are a troll, as your subsequent posts reveal someone that should not be away from his mother yet! Your behaviour may seem ok to you, but it is frankly worse than i would expect from pond life. Incidentally, I am not going to criticize the age 17 bit as you are at least only 25 (was her claim of 17 a desperate bid to stop you ditching her)? As a buddhist she would not have an abortion.

I have a 25 year old son from my previous marriage, and if he behaved half as badly as you are, I would kick his ass until it was black and blue. If after that he did not get a grip, he would lose my respect and help for many many years.

If you are not a Troll, then i hope one day that your parents find out the truth of what you are doing to her, and i hope they express to you how utterly ashamed they are to call you their son.

End of interest in Djetou!!

The next thing readers! Aside from the story (maybe troll feed), what has really hit home to me has been the content of some of the replies here on this thread. There are about 15 people here that belong in the 'less than 45 IQ club', infact that statement will be lost on you as i doubt you are even aware what it means. Never have i heard (on any forum) such evil, twisted, disgraceful comments concerning this young girl, particularly as you have never even heard her story. All the cries of 'lying bitch, c**t, whore, hooker etc etc are quite unbelievable. Why you are so against hookers i don't know, as i imagine for all of those making such comments, that without hookers, you would never have sex, as no other woman would willingly sleep with such disgusting examples of humanity. You are oxygen thieves, every single one of you

Top of the list however, a coward who deserves the W****R of the month award is ...... NOHAVE congratulations :o You are without doubt the most cantankerous, malodorous, chauvinistic, repugnant, malevolant excuse for a man i have ever encountered. Your words paint a wonderful picture of yourself. So you have lived in the Kingdom for 22 years? well i can only assume that is the case because for some reason you are not allowed to return to your country of origin. I imagine you as one of those grey haired chaps sitting at the bar by 11 am everyday (they are all over Patpong), smoke 40-50 a day, missing a few teeth at the front (the others being dark yellow), BO, bad breath and the morales of a stoat. A sad lonely old tosser. Infact i now wonder if you are actually Djetou's dad?? He seems to be living up to the low standards that you set yourself and consistantly fail to achieve, and the way he is going he could be your 'Mini Me' in the not to distant future. I doubt your close followers and supporters here are much different. Why don't you all start your own Sad Lonely Tossers Forum.

Nohave

on another thread you quote a poster, and this is your response, do you have a twin brother? maybe it should be Dr Nohave and Mr Hyde

QUOTE (qwertz @ 2008-07-16 23:46:22) 
As a professional expat I learned long ago that most of the whinging from non-natives stems from their lack of understanding of 
the collective psychology in their host country.
That doesn't mean you have to do an immersion course. learn the lingo, convert to their creed, to try to become one of them.
It's enough to acknowledge that the people are different, they're not going to change and you can live among them if you just 
accept what you can't change.
Thais are not so alien if you handle them objectively.

Excellent post Sir!
Totally agree with you!

yours at the end, so why your comments here on this thread?

Thank you to all who have offered compassionate advice, whether this tale is true or not.

Khun Jean, who ever you are, for your offer of employment for this young girl, you are an absolute star!

dumball!

dumball by name and dumball by nature!

Edited by Tigs

1.) Find someone who is Thai , more mature and senior than you , preferably your trusted friend . Discuss with her parent.

2.) If you both can keep the baby , and end the relationship . Decide who will take care the baby .

3.) If you can take care the baby ...( and DNA test confirm is your baby ) you may never know ... this baby may be your driving force to be one of the most successful man of the world.

LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Hey, my friend first thing you need to is CHILL OUT man. Next make bloody darn sure you are the father, a simple blood/DNA test at most major hospital in the area will do this; and it is not that expensive. If you are the father than by all mean take care of the child. We are talking food, shelters, Custody if need be, for this you maybe want to seek legal advice; not to worry there are plenty of legal expert in your area I am sure. Best of Luck. :o:D

Please tell me there are still some 'Innocent young ladies ' from Issan who unwittingly go to Pattaya (of all places ) and are not aware of what happens in many cases when 'They' pick up a Farang for monetary reasons . Why are many posters trying to 'Protect' this young lady and why ? The general concensus seems to be , the parents send thier illiterate daughters to Pattaya(or similar) to inflict as much monetary carnage on the often unsuspecting Farang as possible , to the betterment of these loving , caring parents , shame on them not the unsuspecting(in many cases) Farang . OP , get up and go , you have been had just like hundreds before you and likely hundreds to follow , S##T , they even have thier hymens resewn to 'PROVE' virginity , you will most likely never be treated as a loving , caring father , no matter how you try to prove it to these sharks

Good post dumball. Some people are so gullible. OP, get out and don't pay a satang! It's a scam.

Hey tigs , Hope you choke when you regurgitate your diatribe,if you cannot face the facts of most bar ladies intents concerning Barang and the ATM card , plus thier reasons why, you still have a lot to learn about the way of life of a great majority of these once innocent ladies and why they 'Ply' thier generations old trade , it is called survival what ever the cost . I have helped and talked to many of these working ladies without a requirement of thier services , set some up in small buisiness etc only to have them 'Sell up' and return to the easy way of lying on thier backs , many agencies have taken similar action with the same end result , you have a somewhat distorted point of view of what in fact it is a reality of life for many females in Thailand , the sex tourism centre of the world .