Transport

LtCol

Help please

......We are arriving from Australia to Bangkok Nov. 27th for Pattaya then leaving to go back on January 14th , the pick up car that I have used before seems to have gone out of Biz .

Any names or numbers please , on the web, it is ridiculous , the sums being asked. :o

:D

Help please

......We are arriving from Australia to Bangkok Nov. 27th for Pattaya then leaving to go back on January 14th , the pick up car that I have used before seems to have gone out of Biz .

Any names or numbers please , on the web, it is ridiculous , the sums being asked. :o

This thread lists a couple of different options for taxis and buses:

Suvarnabhumi To Pattaya

Help please

This thread lists a couple of different options for taxis and buses:

Suvarnabhumi To Pattaya

Thank you very much , very big help & now taken care of . Even our Agent is Pert was quoted in the vicinity of $81 - $85 a head each way , glad we have been there many times & refused. To all of you my Thanks.

John :D

the bus from Pattaya to the airport is 150 Baht. But be warned:

- the staff at the bus station is the most unfriendly I ever came across

- the bus leaves at 1 pm THEIR time. This is 12:50 YOUR time. Found it out the hard way.

the bus from Pattaya to the airport is 150 Baht. But be warned:

- the staff at the bus station is the most unfriendly I ever came across

- the bus leaves at 1 pm THEIR time. This is 12:50 YOUR time. Found it out the hard way.

Was this using Bell Travel, or the regular bus service ?

(ps: if you need a new watch that keeps better time, I know a guy that knows a person that knows a place where you can buy genuine Rolax, Relox, Ralex watches for special prices) :o