Which Dentist Do You Use Or Recommend ?

paul1970

I have to get some dental work done and I used to use the Dental hospital on Suk soi 49 in BKK which BTW is a great but <deleted> expensive place to keep your smile.

But going to BKK every 6 months for dental work has become old and it's time to get my work done in Patters.

Cost is no object as I have dental coverage as part of my health insurance, so with that in mind who do the expats here in Pattaya use or recommend for dental work ?

I have to get some dental work done and I used to use the Dental hospital on Suk soi 49 in BKK which BTW is a great but <deleted> expensive place to keep your smile.

But going to BKK every 6 months for dental work has become old and it's time to get my work done in Patters.

Cost is no object as I have dental coverage as part of my health insurance, so with that in mind who do the expats here in Pattaya use or recommend for dental work ?

I recommend using the search function at the bottom left corner of the last post, to search this forum (use "dentist" and maybe "clinic" as keywords).

There have been numerous threads about this recently, and pretty much everyone of them was filled with different recommendations. Everyone has their own favourite it seems, from the clinic at the hospital(s) to various private practises around town.

Over the years I have tried many dentists in Pattaya, try not to think of the cost, think of the professional job done....it will still be about a sixth of the price you would pay back in Europe/UK.

I recommend APC Clinic

Soi 5 , coming from Second Road it is on your left hand side about 100 metres down.

78/60 Pattaya Soi 5

Tel: 038-361-627

Tel: 038-361-628

Went in for a clean and was spitting gum for a week.

Well there's your problem ! You're supposed to spit out your gum before going in to the dentist ! :D

(I was waiting for someone to ask if it was Wrigleys or Trident) :o

I just got back from having 4 fillings done at Dental Hospital BKK...suk 49....will never go any other place again. The dentist was great,workwas beautiful and only 4000 baht. I think a reasonable price for good work. Bkk-Patt Hospital is a joke and for the same money you can get top notch work done in BKK

there's a great dentist on 2nd road EURO DENTIST and EURO DENTIST CAFE . sounds strange i know

i went in 10 + dentists in pattaya , some seen very good and are recommended buy others , But the euro dentist is very good ... and best of all English . German speaking ,

i had 55.000b of work done at euro dentist ..... the cheapest quote i got from the others dentist was 46.000b and i didnt really understand what was going to happen to me ,Thai English not so good.

that made the difference to me , when it comes to dentist ...... I'm sacred sh1tless of em .... and it gets worse the older i get :o