• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The rain is stoatin' doon wi a vengeance here in Scotland: time 2:09am

Page 38

is stoatin' doon a bit like cats and dogs???

I love English (sorry, Scottish) language, so full of weird nonsense that makes sense to locals!!

I am in KL, and we got stuck in a bar for four hours at the weekend, because of the heavy rain. It was pis*in' down (see, I can do it) and we were pis*ed :D:o:D:D

It was bucketing down with rain this morning around Sukhumvit. Must have been around 4:30am-ish. Luckily the wind whipping up the corrugated roof on next doors house woke me up enough to get me to bring my washing in before the downpour started...

...the rain is quite relaxing to hear when just drifting off to sleep but the loud cracks of thunder which set off the car alarms are not!

Started to drizzle yesterday afternoon here in Korat, preceded by a nice thunder and lightening display, including a strange, horizontal lightening bolt that I'd not seen before. I think the drizzle must have lasted through the night, but it's sunny and clear now, and wonderfully cool.

Is this topic about how many pages a topic can run for, or is it about the weather in Thailand? :D

Personally I couldn't give a fat rat's @rse if it's sunny in Timbuktoo, or if this thread ends up being 10,000 pages long, but I am interested if the drought has eased in Korat. :o

Thanks for your informative input buadhai.

:D

Edited by Jai Dee

September is supposed to have more rain than the other months. This August has been fairly dry I think.

Is this the first topic to pass the 100 page mark?

Has to be it is on 101 now. Strange topic.

No, only page 38.

A lil look at the bottom of the thread might well be enlightening for you.

... I am interested if the drought has eased in Korat.  :o

Thanks for your informative input buadhai.

:D

Alas, I'm afraid not. Last nights drizzle was just that -- not enough to flood a rice paddy or add anything of significance to Lam Takhong.

We need a few days of solid downpour and I don't see that coming, although "scattered thunderstorms" are predicted for the remainder of the week.

Korat Weather

Jai Dee don't get upset about the thread.

It's a Brit thing as you know talking about the weather  :o  :D  :D

Maybe it's my turn for a "bad hair day" Nickers... :D

Respect

I know... (and noted) ... just some tongue in cheek humour OK?

Back on topic, there are some very dark clouds looming on the horizon over the sea at Laem Chabang today (that's in Thailand by the way... :D ), and we may be lucky enough to get some rain soon.

Very very warm in Bristol today its great only having to wok nights now means i can enjoy the sunshine without having to work in it.  :D

Working nights has it's positive points... :o

Blue skies and sunshine all round... it can stay like this until mid October, then it can rain/freeze/drizzle/snow all it likes... Muahahahahahahaaa :D

totster :D