Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep bit cold in the U.K today reckon it might rain, will keep you all updated on the matter, because i am sure all of you suffering in Thailand would love to know how good we have it in the U.K :o

Wet and miserable.... :D

totster :D

just like the English cricket team :D

Phuket is a little overcast, but a nice 26 degrees at 9.30 am. :D:D

Edited by Tornado

Don Juan de Maktub`ar´s Raining Season Challenge reprises for it`s second round this week, starting this tuesday (today).

Only 4 different girls this week, but they must all come from a different continent and/or race.

It looks like the Kanikula has arrived... A break in the rains for two weeks. (we hope!)

Kind regards,

Kayo

Well, the kanikula was only teasing us... It rained for three nights straight.

I also completly failed the Maktub'ar Rainy Season Challenge round two, utter and complete failure as I didn't even get so much as a kiss, much less took anybody home...

I did drink a ton though!. :o

Okay, our infamous Kanikula has now arrived... Day two...

Nice fresh brezes blow all the clouds out of the air above our part of the world... Rains set to return within two weeks.

There's another rain thread about... BEWARE!

It has been raining for the last 3 days almost non stop here in kan, as kanwins photo shows over the weekend. Monday and the first time i have ever had to ride to work in the rain, and return from work in the rain. I even had to go out in the rain to get lunch...! :o

No rain here in Afghanistan since the end of May. Everything has turned to dust, the only precipitation is the sweat dripping off my brow 18 hours a day :o

I see from the sat photos that it almost all of Thailand is covered in cloud, much of it rain clouds by the looks of it.

We re well into our first week of the Kanikula. Not a drop for all this time. At least a few more days, if history is anything to go by.

Then bck to the rains for a month or two more. Same-ish as LOS.