English Women / Thai Men Relationships

popmybubble

However it was funny how my post was deleted straight away but the other left until i reported it. Anyway who am i to argue with the boss.

Maybe you arn't aware but we are volunteers here & do have jobs in the real world which is why we ask posters to report anything they see that breaches forum rules. When we are able to pick up some posts quicker than pthers has no relation to who posts what.

But if you are looking to stamp out discrimiations against thai women you maybe better looking inthe the general & farang pub section where there are many many posts of this nature :o

But if you are looking to stamp out discrimiations against thai women you maybe better looking inthe the general & farang pub section where there are many many posts of this nature :o

No thanks, im not on that much of a mission.it will just get me even more frustrated.LOL

I think im missing something because i dont recall reading negative things written about Thai women in the Ladies section, or from the farang ladies here. Of course i could be wrong. Most negative things ive read have been on other forum sections and seem to come from some of the male community. Mostly I find it best to just ignore the comments. :o

FrangipaniGal, your experience of sensitive has been different to my experience. I dont have a lot of experience tho! In my small experience i noticed he would go very quiet if anything problematic came up, or not wish to discuss anything that is not positive. Honest discussion which reveal emotions even on a subtle level seemed to be difficult, often leading to him not wanting to be in my company, and only talking to me and feeling comfortable again if I change the subject.