Thai Airlines - Good And Bad

jimmym40

When they are good they can excel.

Couple of years ago I got a promo deal for 90 K airmiles.

London- Bangers -Sydney R/T (usual holiday on the way back in CM) and all in First Class.

On the last leg down to Auz I was the only passenger but couldnt eat anything...FULL UP......nice one.

Rinrada. I like your avatar of the Black Friar...But haven't you knicked it from the pubs.com website...? Shame on you :D:o

RAZZ

Razz...spot it.....it is indeed ... :D

One of my Excape Committees regular pub crawls... :D

Usually start off in the Cheshire Cheese in Fleet St.then hit the BF and after move on up towards Smithfields....the Red Cow,Cloth and Shears,Hope,Dogs Billoxs,the Belgium Pub,Nags Head and usually finish in the Jerusulam in Brittain St and yes did nick it .....oops....

And the pub itself is the Black Friars, with those wonderful mosaics & mottoes, all in marble, one of my personal Top-5 Pubs In The World ! It was our local, when I first worked in Carter Lane, some 35 years ago !! Cheers !!! :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvellous rememberances................ wot about the 'Bishops Finger'........... Pubs in 'Little Britain....... Happy Days :D ...... As for Thai Airways, terrible service, seats smelly, cramped, no decent in-flight entertainment...........or food.......... too expensive......absolute rubbish....!!!! :o