A 'thai Furniture Mall'?

I remember seeing some large bldg named 'thai furniture mall' once... i think it was near rama 9, but cant recall... anyone?

Cheers

i think there is / or used to be a furniture export place close to rama 9 maybe thats what you mean?

I remember seeing some large bldg named 'thai furniture mall' once... i think it was near rama 9, but cant recall... anyone?

Cheers

i think there is / or used to be a furniture export place close to rama 9 maybe thats what you mean?

Perhaps you mean the place in the soi that connects Ratchada to Rama 9?

I don't know the name of the soi, but it is directly opposite Fortune town around about at the Tesco Lotus end, and there is a slummy about 15 storey condo in the soi, you turn left from Ratcahda, drive straight ahead about 50m and the slum is on your right with fortune town directly behind y6ou on the opposite side; then the road turns right and goes to Rama 9 (a soi midway between MCOT turnoff and Ratchada) the furniutre place is right on that corner you cannot miss it.

personally I think seacon is better.

Yes its still there its on a private Soi off of Soi Taweemitra, which as Steveromagnino said, leads to MCOT, right behind the Chamnan Penjati office building which is where I work, over looking the recently restarted Belle Avenue condominium project [which BTW is selling at THB 55,000 psm].

There's really not much too much to choose from, you are better off waiting for furniture expos or heading to 4th floor at MBK, or going to somewhere like Modernform, Index, Kompact or SB Furniture.

Yes it was the export furniture operated under the DEP banner, but it is useless (we pulled out!). If you want discounted furniture go to the many furniture fairs at IMPACT and QSNCC (mid to low). Otherwise for high end, then emporium, SB Furniture and of course Ellezza and Habitat!

Cheers

If you want discounted furniture go to the many furniture fairs at IMPACT and QSNCC (mid to low).

And BITEC is the third.

I bought all my stuff (leather & teak) at the BITEC home Furnishing show last DEC. I went up to Impact this spring. I think Sirikit just had theirs.

For sure the best value & selection. mid to low as mentioned above.