Bus Service Between U.k. And Australia

onzestan

I sure hope their "bus" floats!

Never heard of ferries?

cheers

onzestan

Ferrying a bus between Indonesia and Darwin would be a scary thought. Glad the itenary says its a short flight instead but knowing Indonesian planes, I'm not sure if this is very comforting either.

Sounds like a fun trip though and definitely worth looking into if you've got a spare 3 months.

I sure hope their "bus" floats!

Never heard of ferries?

cheers

onzestan

Ferrying a bus between Indonesia and Darwin would be a scary thought. Glad the itenary says its a short flight instead but knowing Indonesian planes, I'm not sure if this is very comforting either.

Sounds like a fun trip though and definitely worth looking into if you've got a spare 3 months.

East Timor hasn't been part of Indonesia for some years and I'm fairly sure Indon planes arn't used on that route.

The alternatives may be just as worrying.

Must be BS. Their route shows them going through Burma(Myanmar) and/or Bangladesh neither of which is possible by road.

oh ye quick to judge.....

The trip + blog

I may have missed something on the cleverly provided link herein, but I still say it is not possible to travel by road from Myanmar to Thailand. I did not see this point on the link or any of the blogs.

Quick to judge, nay sir, just trying to help with a possible pitfall.

Whatever. :o