Tri Nations Rugby

sammycic

G'day mate. Anyone or anywhere with DSTV satellite package that has the South African based SuperSport channels. We have this system at our home in Si Sa Ket and its great but not sure where in Ubon. Have you checked out the Nevada Grand hotel that I think now has a new name something like Nevada International hotel? Maybe worth a shot. good luck and go the aussies.

G'day mate. Anyone or anywhere with DSTV satellite package that has the South African based SuperSport channels. We have this system at our home in Si Sa Ket and its great but not sure where in Ubon. Have you checked out the Nevada Grand hotel that I think now has a new name something like Nevada International hotel? Maybe worth a shot. good luck and go the aussies.

Thanks for the info mate but looks like I will not watching the rugby today. Where did you get your satellite setup and I will be ready for the next game. Go the Wallabies.

Thanks for the info mate but looks like I will not watching the rugby today. Where did you get your satellite setup and I will be ready for the next game. Go the Wallabies.

Check out www.jsat.tv site. Jsat is run by a guy from NZ called John and located in Bangkok. You have to pay for the equipment like the dish, decoder etc (about 20K baht when I purchased about 18 months ago) and either go and collect it or have it delivered. Then have it installed by someone local in Ubon who deals with satellite dishes like the PSI guy (about 2k plus a few beers) then after that its FREE...that no monthly fees. My system is the "multi choice sports package" identical to the ones you see in many bars and pubs in Bangkok. The system is OK seing there is no monthly fees like True Vision but is requires you to have an internet connection to operate and that can be subject to the weather conditions. We also have a TOT satellite connection because we cannot have a landline in our village...maybe you will be lucky and live in the Ubon metro area with all the services and not be subject to the limitations of the TOT satellite system. You dont have to turn the PC on for your TV sports package to work...just as long as its connected as your Jsat decoder will rely on your interent connection. The system works pretty well ...but dont ask me why you need the internet connection as I am a complete dummy when its comes to technology of any kind. All I know is I can get the rugby, cricket, AFL weekly highlights, and many other sports on 8 sports channels ( including 5 channels to be fully dedicated to live coverage of the Olympics in China) plus the usual CNN, BBC, History, Discovery, 5 movie channels, cartoons for the kids etc. Hope this helps. Good luck mate

Your welcome to come and watch it at my place for free....... But then there is the small issue of still being in Timaru (new zealand) :D

Is it possible to stream it from the TVNZ website? I can do here, but I think they block streaming to offshore..... there must be some way of getting round this tho :o

Well, I might not have the luxury of being in Thailand but I can let you know how the game looks on the night :o:D from a corporate box at Eden Park if that's any help... Sorry - had to say it.

Go the AB's!! :D :D

Well, I might not have the luxury of being in Thailand but I can let you know how the game looks on the night :o:D from a corporate box at Eden Park if that's any help... Sorry - had to say it.

Go the AB's!! :D:D

At least I will not be freezing cold have plenty excellent Thai beer and enjoy finding out after the game is finished that we thrashed you once again. go the wallabies.

Go the AB's!! :D:D

At least I will not be freezing cold have plenty excellent Thai beer and enjoy finding out after the game is finished that we thrashed you once again. go the wallabies.

How was that thai beer sammycic? Thrashed? Interesting choice of words there. Just in case you drank yourself into a blackout after you witnessed the outcome... The AB'S WON... BY A COUNTRY MILE BAHAHAHAHA!

• 3 months later...

hi ..

I am Professional Rugby Player. I am Looking for Rugby Fitness and Body Protection Equipment

Suppliers.I heard about Morrant(dot)com.If any one knows about this company,kindly reply this post..

Morrant Group Ltd

Unit 5 Station Estate

Eastwood Close

South Woodford

London

E18 1BY

Phone:0870 420 3091

fax :0870 420 3092

hi ..

I am Professional Rugby Player. I am Looking for Rugby Fitness and Body Protection Equipment

Suppliers.I heard about Morrant(dot)com.If any one knows about this company,kindly reply this post..

Morrant Group Ltd

Unit 5 Station Estate

Eastwood Close

South Woodford

London

E18 1BY

Phone:0870 420 3091

fax :0870 420 3092

Never heard of them

...but dont ask me why you need the internet connection as I am a complete dummy when its comes to technology of any kind.

...to engage in a mild form of naughtiness known as card sharing (i.e get MultiCh***e without a card). I am not sure about these particular games, but the Australian package advertised by JSAT will also get many rugby games without CS and internet, though you need to send for a free card. The broadcaster sent me one in central Isaan by special courier - not bad for nothing. However, I am in the UK at present and want a break from rugby for a few weeks to recover from recent traumas.