What Are You Doing If Not Receive Tittle Condo ?

awayfoe

If the developer is who I think it is, you are in deep trouble. It is quite possible that this developer does not have the funds to get your title out of the bank. The word is out that his projects are failing and that it is only a matter of time before he is forced out of business. I would get a lawyer very quickly if I were you.

yes rimmer i know that ..............but the topic is what are you doing if you not receive tittle ?

as you i live here since many years ..............................

if so simple and easy i do it before !!!!! you don't think so ???

rgds

"Awayfoe" It has been a few days since you first posted, and virtually everybody has advised you to get a lawyer.

There is no other answer, I doubt Bruno will read this forum and suddenly remember that he has not given you your deeds, or a bunch forum members will form a posse disguised as a baseball team, then pay him a visit on your behalf.

Yet you still prevaricate like a headless chicken.

Get a good lawyer A.S.A.P.

BB

If the developer is who I think it is, you are in deep trouble. It is quite possible that this developer does not have the funds to get your title out of the bank. The word is out that his projects are failing and that it is only a matter of time before he is forced out of business. I would get a lawyer very quickly if I were you.

If the developer is also who I think then He can always sell his expensive red italian car to get some funds.(lol)