Soil Ph Meter

Rocket

Hello Rocket, Hana has a site in LOS, another full supply of test meters and the like is 02-938-0064, it's in BKK or save your money and go to a gold fish type store and buy "Tetra Test" kit, under Bt.90 vs Bt.2,500+ for the meter. Expensive to have sitting around for a few tests.

The BKK number also has soil test kits, it may have Ph along with the NPK like the one I brought years back.

rice555

• 1 month later...

Here's a thought. I bought a moisture, fertilizer, ph tester from this outfit in the U.S. using my credit card and had it shipped to someone who would soon be visiting me here in Pattaya. moisture and Ph testers

I cannot verify the accuracy of these testers but I have been using them to check trees and plants around our condo swimming pool and based on the results have been applying some lime to those plants that seem in need.

Hello jackcorbett, Hanna has a big plant here in LOS, they made so much money, they are making it bigger.

It takes some hunting, but most of the time(60%) you can find what you need here in LOS.

Attn: kvbicar, this may help?

Company Name Hanna Instruments (Thailand) Ltd.

Address 408/56 14th Fl., Paholyothin Place Bldg., Paholyothin Rd., Bangkok 10400, Thailand, 10400 Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon (Bangkok, Thailand

Phone 6-62-6190285

Fax 6-62-6190284

Homepage -

Contact Limpavanitpan Prapat

rice555