Pattaya Beach Becoming A Nightly Sex Playground

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: August 1st 2008

PATTAYA BEACH BECOMING NIGHTLY SEX PLAYGROUND

Pattaya Beach at night time has now become a sex playground for foreign men and bargirls, who are increasingly using shady areas under beachside coconut trees, or the sea to have blatant sex. Deckchair operators said that they have increasingly observed these saucy goings on and have also found large numbers of used condoms scattered around the area. The beach is also becoming polluted with excreta. To add to these problems, criminals have also being using the beach as their assembly point before going out to commit crimes.

On July 30th, 2008, after rumours that foreigners and Thai girls have been coming to have sex on Pattaya beach at night, reporters decided to lie in wait to see if they could spot any sexual impropriety. Sure enough, at around 1 AM, they saw a foreign man and a Thai girl walking naked down the beach, opposite Soi 7; only 100 metres away from the police station! After frolicking in the water, they were seen to have sex in the sea, without giving a dam_n. Although, the area isn't brightly lit, their antics could easily be seen by beach strollers and fascinated voyeurs in the beachside bars.

At the same time under coconut trees, not far from the first spot, another naked foreign man and topless Thai woman were spotted getting it on. However, as soon as they saw they were being observed and having their photos taken, they quickly donned their clothes and beat a hasty retreat. Apparently, both foreign men had come to the beach together, with girls from the same beer bar in Pattaya.

The PDN Reporter was also told by deckchair operators that every morning they usually found the beach festooned with used condoms, which is not exactly improving Pattaya's image. Apparently, the shady beachside coconut trees, are a favourite haunt for anywhere up to an estimated 500 nightly sexually active Pee Maproaw" (or coconut ghosts) i.e. sex workers and kratoeys (ladyboys ) and their clients. It also appears the beach from North to South Pattaya is being used as a public convenience, being littered with piles of excreta.

As if this wasn't enough, Pattaya Beach, at night time, increasingly seems to be a jumping off point for criminal gangs intent on targeting unwary Beach Road strolling foreigners. All this is giving Pattaya a very bad image for tourists. Even, though authorities have sited cameras along the beach and even arrested and fined offenders, these measures seem to provide no deterrent to an increasingly large number of unconcerned sexual frolickers and beach bandits who are intent on doing their own thing, irrespective of the consequences.

Interestingly, the reporter alludes to Phee Maphrao translated as coconut ghosts [not that that helps the reader much]. I was of the opinion that Phee Khanun or 'jackfruit ghost' was the term for a hooker. Would somebody culturally enlighten the forum?

So all those posters who said that walking on beach road is not dangerous.The bib are brilliant at finding out these things as i never knew that durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

wonder if they are making scat movies too pmsl.

I think this should definitely be promoted as another one of Pattaya's unique attractions...sex in the sea under the moonlight. Sounds romantic yes! I mean, after all the Indian and Korean tours groups have been put to bed, why waste the Pattaya malecon...promote it as a carnal beach and surf zone. Also, the beach-chair vendors can run a 24.7 business selling condoms and renting towels to nitetime surf frolickers. :o

Maybe we should have a thread direct to the B.I.B,telling them what is going on in Pattaya/Jomtien.The mind boggles as to inept these so called coppers are.I am going to the Pattaya People and ask for a job,i could shock the town with my revelations lol.

Maybe we should have a thread direct to the B.I.B,telling them what is going on in Pattaya/Jomtien.The mind boggles as to inept these so called coppers are.I am going to the Pattaya People and ask for a job,i could shock the town with my revelations lol.

By the standared of your posts and the quality of PP's news reports I would say you were over qualified.

:o:D

:D

BB

The beach is also becoming polluted with excreta.
The cost of free public toilets vs the price of international bad publicity. If the city elders built four such facilities along the beach front on the walk way, each one sponored by either 7-11, McDonalds, Starbucks and Joes Ice creams (?) they would be self funding and protected in that the condition of the retail licence and location is dependant on the toilet being open, free and functioning 24/7.

Does a lot to promote Pattaya's image does the beach walk :o . Take a walk any day and observe the hords of hookers, touts and dirty pervy ferangs. Not uncommon to see Thais lying in their own vomit and piles of litter on the beach. Be carefull not to be runover by some idiot on a motor bike who has decided to use it to counterflow the traffic. However, you can feel secure in the knowledge that there are a number of tourist police on hand who are happily observing (or not) all ongoings.

Oh, and for anyone who enjoys bathing in sh-t just go a few hundred meters offshore.

Edited by whatsoever

If its water sports the guy likes.

His doing it all wrong.

The trick is, to go back to the hotel room, get your latest

Conquest to drink as much lager as possible. Then lock the toilet door.

Then hay-presto water sports all night long.

Oink Oink.