Searchable Map Of Chiang Mai

drk

Dear Friends.

Does somebody know of any site , or even purchasable CD, which is interactive and you can search the

punched address of any location/road in Chiang Mai.

For Example, some web page (http://www.chiangmai-mail.com/004/dining.shtml) gives a high recommendation of any eating site. I would love to have some map which gives me location of the road/site when I punch in

Faharn Road or The Resort after reading the review.

regards.

For about 2% of the price of the above you can pick up the excellent Thinknet MapMagic map of CM and surrounding areas - 299 baht for CD-Rom and printed map.

Dear Steve,

could this Cd be ordered overseas ? I tried thinknet site but could not figure out.

thanks and regards.

For about 2% of the price of the above you can pick up the excellent Thinknet MapMagic map of CM and surrounding areas - 299 baht for CD-Rom and printed map.
:o is the best one around

I agree but the search option is not that smart. Doesn't understand phonetics and it is often difficult to figure out how to spell some place names. It will only accept what corresponds in its database.

Dear Steve,

could this Cd be ordered overseas ? I tried thinknet site but could not figure out.

thanks and regards.

Hi drk - happy to help. :o

I found it on the DCO THAI website and they can ship outside Thailand. As it's a commercial site, I think forum rules prohibit me from giving the full link here - but I sent you a PM.