Nintendo Wii Fit

Sathip2008

Hello,

I'd like to buy a Nintendo Wii Fit game station. I've been to Central Airport Plaza and Panthip Plaza but couldn't find it :D

Anyone knows where I could buy it here in Chiang Mai ?

Hello,

U can try kad-sand-kew

Have 2-3 shop overthere and they sale the wii, psp, ps2.....

A friendly Italien guy on the 3rd floor i think.

Good game for u.

Bye

Hello,

I'd like to buy a Nintendo Wii Fit game station. I've been to Central Airport Plaza and Panthip Plaza but couldn't find it :D

Hello,

U can try kad-sand-kew

Have 2-3 shop overthere and they sale the wii, psp, ps2.....

A friendly Italien guy on the 3rd floor i think.

Good game for u.

Bye

Hello Ben,

I'll try Central Kad Suan Keo, many thanks :D

Was in Fortune BKK today -

American Wii 15k

Wii Fit 6k. (been in just 2 weeks).

Another shop had the US Wii for 17k but said in included 2 mod chips - does anyone know what is required of a machine here to work the available games?

Did anyone find a Wii Fit in CM yet?

BTW, iPhone 3G - 50k. He didn't say who was buying them.

You can buy them from a small toy/game shop downstairs at the old Big C store - not cheap though. I think about 18,000 Baht when I asked them several months ago. Imported from Japan and no real warranty of course.

Edited by JimShortz

• 9 months later...
You can buy them from a small toy/game shop downstairs at the old Big C store - not cheap though. I think about 18,000 Baht when I asked them several months ago. Imported from Japan and no real warranty of course.

Anyone bought a Wii in Chiang Mai lately? What's the purpose of the mod chip I keep hearing about?

What's the purpose of the mod chip I keep hearing about?

To play pirated illegal games. So if you're not a criminal, you don't need it.

Do you know how rare it is to find real games in CM? or other places? and if you do it's at a premium price, you can try to order them from another country (America having the cheapest game prices) but then the tax might get you on the way in.

I never ended up chipping my wii in Thailand because I knew I would move back. I bought tons of pirated games for the PS2 but sold that before I left. So now I buy real games stateside. A lot of different reasons for people's actions.

A side note, if you chip your wii, you might not be able to play online games, but that doesn't matter since the internet is so slow in CM.

Do you know how rare it is to find real games in CM?

Yeah, took me about 20 seconds, almost:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/video...FDCATFPBKZJ5J4F

Wanted to stop by and reply, because I know the internet doesn't convey vocal tone. I don't want to come of sounding prickish like "OH YEAH?!?!?! WELL *blah blah blah*"

Amazon is great, if you don't get taxed on the way in, which is always super random.

$100 underwater camera case taxed 270 Baht Cyrstal bowl estimated value (by Thai authorities) of $100, tax 2300B.

You might get a game in for the same price you order it for, or it might cost you another 500B

PS, if you have to order them from outside Thailand, I still defend my statement of games being rare to find IN CM :D

:)

The only 2 places I found with Wii's are at the Kad Suan Kaew Mall on 2nd and 3rd floors. Both Wii's come from Korea and are already modified. 10,500b at one store and 12,900b at the other. Not sure why such a difference. Anyway, I would consider having it shipped from the U.S. but Amazon says it can't ship here (probably because of regional restrictions). Since I don't plan to be back in the U.S. anytime soon, it looks like I'll be getting a modified one which I don't believe is necessary with Homebrew if someone were to choose to do that... Anyone else bought a Wii at one of these shops?

Edited by mnbcm

Korea, not japan? I was under the impression of 3 systems Japan Europe and US. You want the US I believe.

They have the Korean (the cheapest) and maybe now the Chinese ones. I just got my Korean set in Singapore, and my Wii Fit is a Chinese set from HK.

They load it up with the US firmware.

Korea, not japan? I was under the impression of 3 systems Japan Europe and US. You want the US I believe.

They have the Korean (the cheapest) and maybe now the Chinese ones. I just got my Korean set in Singapore, and my Wii Fit is a Chinese set from HK.

They load it up with the US firmware.

Learn something new everyday.

thanks! :)

• 2 months later...
Hello,

I saw some in one of the small shops up in the food court of Airport Plaza. No idea how much they are as the shop was shut.