who's jokes are worse  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

reminds me of the joke robot jamesie boy or oh my gosh the man with more bad jokes than Altum Angel - the one and only Libya115

:o

CB

Libya's were bad, but the subtitles leading into them were good.

And the explanations were usually funnier than the joke

:D

CB

What are the rules for jokes in this section?

If I may ask? Thanks in advance.

This is an interesting and valid question. The general rules are:

1) racist, sexist or outright vulgar jokes are not acceptable

2) the tone of the joke should be along the lines of "would I tell this joke at the family dinner table and would it be acceptable in most people's company"

3) most importantly - they have to be funny

At times members post jokes that we as mods deem to be unsuitable for the forum. In those cases we will remove the material and occasionally issue warnings for inappropriate material. Unfortunately we can't do the same for lame, crap, repeated ad nauseum etc jokes.

CB

How about a system tovote or rate jokes into a "best" category and post that separately. Ultimately this would make good reading and guarantee a good laugh in an emergency instead of having to browse through post after post just to find one that tickles the gland...

Good jokes never die; they always guarantee a smile!

The winner of your poll certainly fails miserably on Crowboys rule number 3!

I am sorry to say I NEVER bother to look at this section as that name seems to be on it constantly and I just dont find it Funny. I must however applaud the person starting this pole, as its something I have thought of doing many,many times but never had the inclination to spring into action.

Dave

How about a system tovote or rate jokes into a "best" category and post that separately. Ultimately this would make good reading and guarantee a good laugh in an emergency instead of having to browse through post after post just to find one that tickles the gland...

We could use the ratings system of the board (the stars).

Like 3 stars good one, all stars very good one.

We could use the ratings system of the board (the stars).

Like 3 stars good one, all stars very good one.

That is the purpose of the star system and is commonly used - you may not have noticed it recently because there hasn't been many worth the effort of scoring

:o

CB