What Problem You With You Thai Girlfriend

qrtech

just give then you hab no problem :o:D

are your friends getting bargurls for gfs , then you got problems.....lol?

tell them go for middle class -hiso chicks.

They must be the things that dreams are made of. Not selfish brats only thinking of themselves, thrifty, and most important they love you for yourself.

I have no problems with my ex-GF. I accept the facts that she is a liar, only wants money, only thinks of herself, and thinks she's a princess. This way, my expectations ar minimal, and I'm rarely surprised. Plus, she's gone.

I like it. I agree with it. Been there and done that one with the lies and with the money. "Minimal expectations" is a good way of putting it when moving onto the next lady. A phrase I will remember. Thanks.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problems.

In fact, I see many Thai women who are in relationships with Farangs putting up with all kinds of crap that the vast majority of western women wouldn't stand for.

In many cases it's the Thai women who gets the raw deal. :o

Very well said ..............

i heard alot of story about problem of my friends(farang) with their girl friend, some people have problem in "Money", some one think thai girlfriend very selffish,only care for themself and family, not him..does anybody having the same problem or other? mind to share with us ?

Money. Thai wifes living in UK I know agree on saying "My money is my money, your money is my money, tilak". It's a joke, you think at first but not really. If wives get jobs and make money will that money be used for household needs? Yes but not the household you think... I have noticed this way of thinking even when the Thai woman has not been working in bar. Men has to accept that, I have, finally. The trick is not to have a joint bank account. That I learned the hard way, before I did that I never knew that your bank can phone you at home! With not so good news may I add. That's my experiance, others may have different views.

Other parts of your question about that women being selfish I don't think so. If you are nice and honest to them they will be same to you. But they are individuals pretty much same way as any other nationals would be. In west about 50% of marriages end up to a divorce. There are some nasty western women out there too... Treat your wife well and, with luck, she'll be good. Goes with any marriage, Thai or not.

Why are you typing in pidgin english?

I have no problems.

In fact, I see many Thai women who are in relationships with Farangs putting up with all kinds of crap that the vast majority of western women wouldn't stand for.

In many cases it's the Thai women who gets the raw deal.

Sounds about right to me.

I have only met one Thai girl here who was a good kisser. She is 18. Most of the others really not interested in learning much of anything.

They're probably fine with guys they actually like. :o

I don't know how you would have any possible knowledge of that, since you don't know me or the women. The good kisser also had a secret Thai BF at the same time & was with me, largely for money. So, I guess I can assume that she liked me, in addition to the money.

I have only met one Thai girl here who was a good kisser. She is 18. Most of the others really not interested in learning much of anything.

I don't know how you would have any possible knowledge of that, since you don't know me or the women. The good kisser also had a secret Thai BF at the same time & was with me, largely for money. So, I guess I can assume that she liked me, in addition to the money.

Did she close her eyes ?

Did she close her eyes ?

I don't know. MY eyes were closed, so I wasn't checking.

Did she close her eyes ?

... and could we ask if you went in with your eyes open when you gave her the money :D

Some girls do not undersand the importance of a dog in a guy's life. I knew the dog before I met the girl and the dog was my friend through thick and thin, so if he wants to share the sofa with me, it's ok. If he sometimes needs to lick a plate or snatch some food, I won't snitch. I do understand that it is not acceptable to play tug of war with panties or bras, but there's no need to have a mental. I'll buy new under garments. How is it that I am expected hug and kiss the girl's filthy infant relations that have pooped and peed their bloomers and put there grubby hands in who knows what orifices, and yet if I hug the dog or cat hello, I am told don't do that, they are dirty.

The dog's breath has never stunk of cheap whiskey, marlboros or rotten teeth like some people's mouthes have.

No dating for me now unless the candidate passes the critter inspection first. I learnt that from a girl, who told me that unless her dogs said I was ok, I wasn't allowed to hang around. I passed the crotch sniff test. :o

Did she close her eyes ?

... and could we ask if you went in with your eyes open when you gave her the money :D

I evaluate all my relationships, as to what return I am getting for the money. If it is not a reasonable deal, the money & the relationship stops. Of course I know most of the "power-studs" here on TV don't give money to their ladies. But strangely, I have seen such a relationship here for real. ALL the foreign men I know here pay up to the lady, one way or another.

tell them go for middle class -hiso chicks.

In my experience they are the worst..

Seem to think they deserve the whole world on a plate.

I guess you would never know if you never tried. Middle class - Hiso girls conduct themselves alot better and most of them have been brought up very well. My wife never ever even been to a night club or drink alcohol until she came to Sydney.

Some girls do not undersand the importance of a dog in a guy's life. I knew the dog before I met the girl and the dog was my friend through thick and thin, so if he wants to share the sofa with me, it's ok. If he sometimes needs to lick a plate or snatch some food, I won't snitch. I do understand that it is not acceptable to play tug of war with panties or bras, but there's no need to have a mental. I'll buy new under garments. How is it that I am expected hug and kiss the girl's filthy infant relations that have pooped and peed their bloomers and put there grubby hands in who knows what orifices, and yet if I hug the dog or cat hello, I am told don't do that, they are dirty.

The dog's breath has never stunk of cheap whiskey, marlboros or rotten teeth like some people's mouthes have.

No dating for me now unless the candidate passes the critter inspection first. I learnt that from a girl, who told me that unless her dogs said I was ok, I wasn't allowed to hang around. I passed the crotch sniff test. :o

:D:D

I understand the GF issues with money, but could never be in a long term relationship if I couldn't trust her with money. In the getting to know each other stage, I determined the GF is money centric, I moved on. Life is too short to constantly bicker about money. It does work well for some though.

I guess you would never know if you never tried. Middle class - Hiso girls conduct themselves alot better and most of them have been brought up very well. My wife never ever even been to a night club or drink alcohol until she came to Sydney.

Good job Don. Now you've introduced her to booze and clubbing. Daddy probably isn't going to recognize his daughter after the time she has spent with you.

My (ex) Thai gal and I had a great relationship till the election last year.

She went home to vote.

I went to CNX, Tuskers for TV BBQ.

When we met up again in Bangers, she had changed.

Her family seemed to have instilled, "Get as much baht as you can", attitude.

Put me off, but having been very close friends for 3 years, we are still friends, but not the same.

Sadly, her family stuffed a good thing for her.

I am assuming a lot, but the sudden change, was, no way Jose.

• 1 month later...

My thai gf or soon to be ex girlfriend shuts off her phone soon as she goes to see any of her family. I'm ok with family coming first because it is the thai way but sometimes its rediculous. Its like I don't exist and pretty soon I won't for her :o .

She took off to her sisters one time for a cremation and left me to sit 2 hours waiting for her on msn without so much as a phonecall paid for by my own money I've sent her.

Now she went home to see her pa and ma but she told me her phone doesn't work up north in mae hong song. This is complete bullshit because she told me before her family likes to use her cell phone when she goes home because its cheaper. I've also called and had the busy signal several times and one time her father answered and cursed me(I think) for interupting him lol. Really she can't take 15 minutes for me though every couple days? I'm paying for the phonecalls.

Its like a big contradiction though because shes done some very sweet things for me. I don't understand it.

Edited by Daveak

i heard alot of story about problem of my friends(farang) with their girl friend, some people have problem in "Money", some one think thai girlfriend very selffish,only care for themself and family, not him..does anybody having the same problem or other? mind to share with us ?

Pause to consider how much of the "plomplems" are self created, or self perpetuated.

The sad fact is that many farang marry or enter into relationships with Thai woman that are completely unsuitable for them. Aside from the communication/language/cultural issues, if you're reasonably well educated, have a decent job and are from an honest background, why on earth would you marry, or get into a relationship, with a bar girl?

Middle class, educated Thai men wouldn't even consider it. The socio-economic equal of bargirls, sorry to say, are motorbike taxi drivers. Unfortunately, many farang haven't worked that out. After the initial lust subsides, what are you going to talk about with a poor village girl from Isaan. Do they even know in which compass direction the sun comes up?

After the initial lust subsides, what are you going to talk about with a poor village girl from Isaan. Do they even know in which compass direction the sun comes up?

Mine can:-

Read a road map.

Show me where her village is on a map of Thailand

Talk about Thai culture and history with a passion.

Talk about Thai politics (on a basic level, this one falls down if we go too deep)

Enjoy the experience of showing me new places, tasting new foods.

Extract a financial contribution for her family without making me feel like an ATM

Repair the plumbing in the bathroom.

Repair the electrics.

Take care of the garden.

Discuss music ranging from classical (her taste, not mine), through Thai rock/country, Techno, Hip-hop etc.

Rarely has a headache at bedtime !

Is she perfect ? No way ! but I guess neither am I. Do we you still have issues over language, culture, family and money - sure we do. Do I trust her ? But, frankly, the above (non-exhaustive) list is enough for me to get most of what I want from a relationship. I also have to make sure that I put enough in (time, effort, money, respect) to reap what I sow.

Do I trust her ? Does she trust me ? - I think there will always be some percentage of risk on that one ! Afterall, we cannot get away from the fact that we met in the bar scene.

Will it last ? Goodness knows - I will settle for being content NOW and will deal with what the future presents.

After the initial lust subsides, what are you going to talk about with a poor village girl from Isaan. Do they even know in which compass direction the sun comes up?

Mine can:-

Read a road map.

Show me where her village is on a map of Thailand

Talk about Thai culture and history with a passion.

Talk about Thai politics (on a basic level, this one falls down if we go too deep)

Enjoy the experience of showing me new places, tasting new foods.

Extract a financial contribution for her family without making me feel like an ATM

Repair the plumbing in the bathroom.

Repair the electrics.

Take care of the garden.

Discuss music ranging from classical (her taste, not mine), through Thai rock/country, Techno, Hip-hop etc.

Rarely has a headache at bedtime !

Is she perfect ? No way ! but I guess neither am I. Do we you still have issues over language, culture, family and money - sure we do. Do I trust her ? But, frankly, the above (non-exhaustive) list is enough for me to get most of what I want from a relationship. I also have to make sure that I put enough in (time, effort, money, respect) to reap what I sow.

Do I trust her ? Does she trust me ? - I think there will always be some percentage of risk on that one ! Afterall, we cannot get away from the fact that we met in the bar scene.

Will it last ? Goodness knows - I will settle for being content NOW and will deal with what the future presents.

If this is indeed the case then all I an say is you got lucky.

The thing is that, given the opportunity to get a better education, alot of those bargirls probably could have been on a better path to life. Aside from the trust, or lack of, factor, some of them are actually quite decent ladies. The problem for me has always been the language/communication and the real lack of knowledge most of them have about anything outside of their village and the bar scene.

Anyway, good luck and I hope things work out for you.

Anyway, good luck and I hope things work out for you.

Thank you, and good luck to you too :o

I am not counting chickens because the moment you relax and think you have found 'the one' something smacks you in the face. We have already experienced one such incident during our relationship and came through it.

I think one factor is that my G/F only started working in a bar after her Thai husband left her, and they subsequently divorced. She moved from Bangkok to work as cashier in a bar in Pattaya where her sister worked. Whilst I am sure she is capable of anything my point is that bar work was not ingrained in her from an early age.

My thai gf or soon to be ex girlfriend shuts off her phone soon as she goes to see any of her family. I'm ok with family coming first because it is the thai way but sometimes its rediculous. Its like I don't exist and pretty soon I won't for her :D .

She took off to her sisters one time for a cremation and left me to sit 2 hours waiting for her on msn without so much as a phonecall paid for by my own money I've sent her.

Now she went home to see her pa and ma but she told me her phone doesn't work up north in mae hong song. This is complete bullshit because she told me before her family likes to use her cell phone when she goes home because its cheaper. I've also called and had the busy signal several times and one time her father answered and cursed me(I think) for interupting him lol. Really she can't take 15 minutes for me though every couple days? I'm paying for the phonecalls.

Its like a big contradiction though because shes done some very sweet things for me. I don't understand it.

:o:D