Community Shield Man U V Portsmouth

Sparkles

I just half caught a promo on True Vision re this weekends Portsmouth v Man U Community Shield game and in the bottom of the screen I thought I saw "not shown in Thailand"

Can anyone confirm this ? A call to True Vision met with the usual run around with no confirmation either way.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just half caught a promo on True Vision re this weekends Portsmouth v Man U Community Shield game and in the bottom of the screen I thought I saw "not shown in Thailand"

Can anyone confirm this ? A call to True Vision met with the usual run around with no confirmation either way.

True magazine says its on Star Sports sunday evening

True magazine says its on Star Sports sunday evening

Yes I know thats why the promo caught me by surprise and incidentally the magazine is a joke as far as the sports channels are concerned. Its only an indication of what you might expect as any avid sports watcher would confirm.

just seen another promo for football focus on friday evening, this also says not available in thailand which it was last season, is there something we should know????

ESPN/STAR are owned by the bell end Murdoch.

News Corporation sold the rights to the Premiership in Thailand to True/UBC last year which are now shown on TrueSports.

That said, True also own the broadcasting rights to ESPN and STAR SPORTS in Thailand so you can still see John Dykes et al on ESPN through your UBC/True apparatus.

It doesn't look like its on Star. Might get it on a Thai Channel at 9pm.

On another note, I tuned in to watch the Celtic game on True Sports 3 earlier. The first 10 minutes weren't shown as the were still screening live snooker from Chonburi. It a new season yet we still we have the amateurish coverage. :o

It doesn't look like its on Star. Might get it on a Thai Channel at 9pm.

On another note, I tuned in to watch the Celtic game on True Sports 3 earlier. The first 10 minutes weren't shown as the were still screening live snooker from Chonburi. It a new season yet we still we have the amateurish coverage. :o

Yeah, I saw Falkirk last night. Hoping to see Blyth Spartans on next week ...

It doesn't seem to be showing on my UBC 'sports package'. It was advertised as to be shown on Star Sports in True Vision's own magazine and I thought I read in the Bangkok Post today that it would be shown on True Sports 1. This really is a disgrace even by True's own standards.

Lucky